Dan Ginane the next ray hadley.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Just listens to this bloke on triple m. He is a goose of the highest order. I actually rate him as a commentator but his ridiculous right wing musings before every episode of 'dead set' whatever's afternoon where he tries to fire up some sort of radio equivalent click bait is embarrassing. He is positioning for a Hadley type cross over into talk back shock jock territory. Bit sad really.

I don't know about right wing, he's just a mug.
I didn't hear all he said tonight, just bagging Coaches and CEO's and particularly Manly. But I've heard his on air editorials before and laughed before going back to talkin sport.
Actually Hadley towelled him up on air a month or so back for something or other.
He's a lightweight trying to be a heavyweight and best ignored.

No comparison. The 2 are completely different for mine.

Agree with Ginane or not he is not afraid to express HIS opinion and argue it out with actual reasoning. He may be passionate but at least he is honest - not like some of the other toe-the-party-line-sicofants on 9 and Fox and he's not afraid to make a moral argument.

Hadley on the other hand is a total hipocrite who blatantly pushes an agenda (whether its the right wing dog whistle of the week, today's "cash for comment" angle or just Singo's latest dodgy scheme). Then if anyone disagrees with him he jumps straight to bullying and threats. I used to love listening to him call the footy in my younger years but the guy is a joke now.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8