Danny Weidler re: Watmough/DCE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
globaleagle said:
Alan said:
@Globaleagle, you are a first rate pest, you could give pest lessons to deranged blow-flys.

If @Rivereagle moves to Albury we are going to have a BBQ at his place and throw rocks across the border at Mexicans.

My job is done!

:cool:

No wonder bears kick the crap out of your bongs and Moose shag your trees.

Alan said:
@Globaleagle, you are a first rate pest, you could give pest lessons to deranged blow-flys.

If @Rivereagle moves to Albury we are going to have a BBQ at his place and throw rocks across the border at Mexicans.

That sounds like a plan mate!

And we won't have far to throw...those Wodongans just over the border are loony parochials ( as Victorians ) too.

Not sure how we get @globaleagle

Perhaps somehow train one of those bears he torments in the countryside...He'd probably feed a bear-family of four, on sheer bluster and buffoonery alone!

If thats true to the point where Management have to mediate, then its pretty pathetic of Choc to ambush a young Player that has the talent that his Club needs :dodgy:

Should be up in a couple of days here:
http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/

globaleagle said:
This is how a thread looks when it's officially hijacked!!!

@Alan @Rivereagle

found this pic of you guys discussing rock throwing....

Which one is which?

:p:p:p:D:D:cool::angel:

I came across this one of you and your band GE. Twang on! Keep entertaining us with your posts. Many appreciate them. Go Manly!;)

niccipops said:
I came across this one of you and your band GE. Twang on! Keep entertaining us with your posts. Many appreciate them. Go Manly!;)

lol - whilst I look like that guitarist, I'm more musically like animal on the drums!!

But but but......you mean there are those that don't appreciate them? :(

That's unfathomable!

(on track...cough)

Not sure what more choc, manly, dce have to do then keep saying there are no issues. It's like the media have turned into super manly trolls. Best not to feed them.

globaleagle said:
This is how a thread looks when it's officially hijacked!!!

@Alan @Rivereagle

found this pic of you guys discussing rock throwing....

Which one is which?

:p:p:p:D:D:cool::angel:

I would say I'm the one on the left; simply because I have facial hair (a beard) and my partner-in-crime does not (though he does have grey hair I believe, where I certainly do not).

'Tis highly apt to have us up there casting our discerning eye over the often muppetry antics around here, thank you global!

OT: Agree that the media are fan-forcing the flame of this story, desperate to derail Manly's tilt at the title.

And even if there is some substance to the ''rift'', the way Choc celebrated with Sid (after his FG v the Knights and last Friday night) shows that on the field they're both man enough to work together for the greater good.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2