[Resurrected] Darcy Lussick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Eagle Rockette said:
I have believed this all along, I think Lussick shouyld play at no. 12 and run at the fringes of the ruck. He then may score more tries like this, considering his size and speed. Just a matter of putting him the right position.

Let T Rex go keep Lussick play him in the backrow running left side with Foz.

That's a good point. Although, it may already be a mute point (if he's already signed elsewhere) but I think he'd be the ideal replacement for T-Rex if he goes. playing wider and running off Kieran.... I reckon he'd be terrific.

Daddycool said:
That's a good point. Although, it may already be a mute point (if he's already signed elsewhere) but I think he'd be the ideal replacement for T-Rex if he goes. playing wider and running off Kieran.... I reckon he'd be terrific.

of course a mute point would be heard by no one - but saying that is a moot point

Yes Lussick to me is a wider running wrecking machine who can offload too. He's doing a job and learning to play consistently in first grade at present. He's finding his feet, the errors are disappearing, the confidence growing. Expecting a big game from him vs the purple p****s next go round.

Would definitely be a shame if we lost him.

Honestly believe Lussick is desperate to stay. Hopefully now Trex has gone we can find some extra $$$ to keep him. A local product with alot of potential would be a real shame if he wrecks his career by joining Parra.

If i had $1 million for every thread titled 'Darcy Lussick' i'd have a bout $15 million now! lol

Great game Darce!!

How great was it to see the joy on his Team Mates' faces upon his scoring his first 2012 try:angel:

If that moment isn't enough to keep him in the fold for years to come, Darcy has no heart.:rolleyes:

Hope his contract negotiations are resolved ASAP and we see him develop as another Manly enforcer.

eagles2win said:
HappilyManly said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Toovey and Bellamy are on an equal footing, neither of them have won a comp

2V was Assistant Coach for 2 Premierships - so Bellyache is lagging big time :D

Bellamy was assistant coach with the Broncos.
I don't think they won2
Comps while he was there though.

Ron E. Gibbs said:
He did play well and I'd love to keep him. He's a local, a Manly junior and shouldn't be playing anywhere else. Same goes for Oldfield. I still hope they both stay.

That's it.

So now we love him again?

All it takes is one player maybe leaving and a strong game?

Wow you lot are fickle

lsz i think it's more like the way people were with Trex. Everyone could see the potential he just wasn't showing it. If he plays that way more often why wouldn't people want him around?

Why are you such a sad sack?

I am just over how fickle people are on here

One game does not make or break a player

When you hear about a player possibly leaving it changes the way you see them! There is no doubt Darcy has massive potential and I would love to see him stay at Manly for years.

Darcy has always showed us he has potential, however since the news of his contract negotiations has gone public, he has let way too many silly errors creep into his game. On Friday night though, he was outstanding when he was on the field, and I'd love to see him running a bit wider like he did for that try. That said, I still wouldnt be throwing masssive $$$ at him, maybe up our previous offer by $20-30K

lsz said:
So now we love him again?

All it takes is one player maybe leaving and a strong game?

Wow you lot are fickle
Sorry mate but where do you get off calling people fickle, you are the first stick for people like Ryan and whinge about the lack of debate yet you act like there's a little elite group of you here whose are opinions are more important than most. Why don't you guys start up your own elite little forum ;)

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7