[Resurrected] Darcy Lussick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not at cambo

I hate the week to week mentality

If i could be bothered i would dig up some of the posts when i looked like Darcy was leaving - now we want to keep him as he had a good game on the weekend and t-rex is leaving

Loyalty is a two way street

lsz said:
Not at cambo

I hate the week to week mentality

If i could be bothered i would dig up some of the posts when i looked like Darcy was leaving - now we want to keep him as he had a good game on the weekend and t-rex is leaving

Loyalty is a two way street
Yes it is but I don't see the point on talk down to people on here. The thing is alot of people on here at times post with emotions not clear thoughts and to be honest I dont see a problem with that but I don't think anyone on here is fickle except maybe our bulldogs trolls

Not sure i am talking down to anyone

All i am wanting is considered op's

Put it this way if someone actually puts thought into it i will pay that person the respect they deserve (even if I do not agree with them)

When people flip flop like they have on Darcy it gets to me

lsz said:
Not sure i am talking down to anyone

All i am wanting is considered op's

Put it this way if someone actually puts thought into it i will pay that person the respect they deserve (even if I do not agree with them)

When people flip flop like they have on Darcy it gets to me

People's opinions change in line with Lussick's form.

Until last week he was only a shadow of himself and rightly people were wondering if he should be re-signed. It only took one game on Friday night to remind us as to how well he can actually play

One game changes the way people think?

I might have it wrong but i thought it was "form is temporary class is permanent"

That might be a fair enough comment for someone like t-rex who has played 3 seasons of fg but Lussick has only played a handful of fg games and most of those off the bench so it is impossible to know just yet if he has class or not to suceed in the NRL.

The problem with playing well is you have to do it more often than not.

1 game won't make or break him but if the people can see the potential in 1 game they will be dirty if you don't play like that in all games.

Lussick to make call on NRL future

By Nathan Ryan
5 June 2012 11:02AM EST

MANLY prop Darcy Lussick is set to make a call this week on whether he will stay at Manly or join Parramatta for next season.Having debuted for the Sea Eagles last season, the 22-year-old has long been expected to announce his departure as the Sea Eagles attempt to retain hooker Matt Ballin and fullback Brett Stewart for next season.

However with the club losing back rower Tony Williams to Canterbury on Monday, they may be able to keep Lussick who told sportsnewsfirst.com.au he will make a decision this week.

“This is the first time I’ve ever done a serious contract,” Lussick said.

“I’m only 22 so I guess it has played a big part, I’d like to say it hasn’t but it’s always in the back of your mind.

“It’s difficult but everyone has to do it so I have no excuses.

“There’s a few things I have to weigh up and hopefully it will be done this week.”

While the Sea Eagles have managed to retain halves Daly Cherry-Evans and Kieran Foran along with centre Steve Matai, winger David Williams also remains without a deal for next season.

While Lussick only made his NRL debut last season he is hopeful of securing a short-long term deal.

“Two or three years I’m looking at,” Lussick said.

“Nothing too long but sort of get a bit of stability there and help myself off the field as well.”

Lussick said while he started the year slowly he is pleased with how his form has progressed over the last couple of weeks.

“I definitely haven’t started the year as best as I wanted to,” Lussick said.

“It’s probably taken me a few weeks to get into it but over the last couple weeks I think I’ve been playing alright.

“It has probably been an adjustment thing.

“Adjusting to the NRL, I don’t know what it was really but I’ve been working really hard individually over the last couple of weeks.

“I’ve been more pissed off then anyone with how I started but I feel like I’m starting to find some good form now.”

And with a new contract to earn, Lussick is using his lack of game time as motivation.

“I haven’t been playing that many minutes early on and Tooves (coach Geoff Toovey) has told me he wants me to play a few more minutes now so I’ve been working on my fitness and my game,” he said.

“I just want to help out as much as I can and contribute as much as everyone else does and even more.”

lsz said:
My point exactly Tooks - why be so quick to judge them?

Isz: Why be so quick to judge team players?
Cambo: Why be so quick to judge team posters?

Are you guys agreeing or disagreeing? ;)

Berkeley_Eagle said:

By Nathan Ryan

MANLY prop Darcy Lussick is set to make a call this week on whether he will stay at Manly or join Parramatta for next season.Having debuted for the Sea Eagles last season, the 22-year-old has long been expected to announce his departure as the Sea Eagles attempt to retain hooker Matt Ballin and fullback Brett Stewart for next season.

However with the club losing back rower Tony Williams to Canterbury on Monday, they may be able to keep Lussick who told sportsnewsfirst.com.au he will make a decision this week.

“I’m only 22 so I guess it has played a big part, I’d like to say it hasn’t but it’s always in the back of your mind.

“There’s a few things I have to weigh up and hopefully it will be done this week.”

While the Sea Eagles have managed to retain halves Daly Cherry-Evans and Kieran Foran along with centre Steve Matai, winger David Williams also remains without a deal for next season.

While Lussick only made his NRL debut last season he is hopeful of securing a short-long term deal.

“Nothing too long but sort of get a bit of stability there and help myself off the field as well.”

Lussick said while he started the year slowly he is pleased with how his form has progressed over the last couple of weeks.

“It’s probably taken me a few weeks to get into it but over the last couple weeks I think I’ve been playing alright.

“Adjusting to the NRL, I don’t know what it was really but I’ve been working really hard individually over the last couple of weeks.

“I’ve been more pissed off then anyone with how I started but I feel like I’m starting to find some good form now.”

And with a new contract to earn, Lussick is using his lack of game time as motivation.

“I haven’t been playing that many minutes early on and Tooves (coach Geoff Toovey) has told me he wants me to play a few more minutes now so I’ve been working on my fitness and my game,” he said.

“I just want to help out as much as I can and contribute as much as everyone else does and even more.”
Yeah right Darcy and we believe in the tooth fairy grow some balls and tell the truth you HAVE already signed with the slime.These gutless players make me sick first hoopa jr saying he loved the club and would be staying then 1 day after grand final he pisses off. Then this season trex played us saying he loved it and would be staying now after doing the bolt has anybody heard from this big piece of crap NO you are a big ape trex and we can do with out you. Now Darcy stop talking **** and piss off you we all know you have signed and are just looking for the courage to tell us

JAKMAK said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

By Nathan Ryan

Yeah right Darcy and we believe in the tooth fairy grow some balls and tell the truth you HAVE already signed with the slime.These gutless players make me sick first hoopa jr saying he loved the club and would be staying then 1 day after grand final he pisses off. Then this season trex played us saying he loved it and would be staying now after doing the bolt has anybody heard from this big piece of crap NO you are a big ape trex and we can do with out you. Now Darcy stop talking s**t and piss off you we all know you have signed and are just looking for the courage to tell us

You're an idiot.

Players change clubs all the time simple as that.
There's no need to bag them for their decisions. We just move on to the next up and comer.

Ronald Jock said:
JAKMAK said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

By Nathan Ryan

Yeah right Darcy and we believe in the tooth fairy grow some balls and tell the truth you HAVE already signed with the slime.These gutless players make me sick first hoopa jr saying he loved the club and would be staying then 1 day after grand final he pisses off. Then this season trex played us saying he loved it and would be staying now after doing the bolt has anybody heard from this big piece of crap NO you are a big ape trex and we can do with out you. Now Darcy stop talking s**t and piss off you we all know you have signed and are just looking for the courage to tell us

You're an idiot.

Players change clubs all the time simple as that.
There's no need to bag them for their decisions. We just move on to the next up and comer.

Nice first post.

Forums are like WWE wrestling. There are the good guys then there are villains.

Welcome to the villain team.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6