David Perry new Ceo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mybludog said:
Jatz Crackers said:
Mybludog said:
Should keep some people happy........at least until he starts

Thats optimistic of you.

Jatz, just wondering how long it will take for some on here to turn on him

If he doesn't secure a major sponsor, I'll give it about 3 months before some start turning on him.

swoop said:
Mybludog said:
Jatz Crackers said:
Mybludog said:
Should keep some people happy........at least until he starts

Thats optimistic of you.

Jatz, just wondering how long it will take for some on here to turn on him

If he doesn't secure a major sponsor, I'll give it about 3 months before some start turning on him.

Did anyone else think it was odd that the team was at Coca Cola the other day?

I think the bloke should be given a fair go, but to be honest his CV looks pretty weak.

Ralphie said:
I think the bloke should be given a fair go, but to be honest his CV looks pretty weak.

I'd say solid, not weak, particularly for the fact that he's about to be COO of a pretty small business.

It's not like he's going into a Corporate entity here.

Any decent applicant should be able to sell an easily saleable product like ours, and I reckon this guy will be capable of that.

As a state manager of a larger company, I also believe he'd have to have leadership and people skills.

He has the basis to be a sound COO imo.

eagles2win said:
Did anyone else think it was odd that the team was at Coca Cola the other day?

If we get them for a sponsor, we will be the only team to have taken the Pepsi and Coke Challenge.

Certainly as long as the god father Kenny Arthurson is still breathing, Zorba is well and truly safe.

Ralphie said:

Looks stronger than Lowe's. Should we ask to see his Medicare receipts too?

The true acid test would be to see if David can drive a cab through peak hour New Zealand traffic?

If that CV is all that is needed to be the CEO, then I will apply next time around.

He might surprise mate. How have The Dragons been doing in the sponsorship, player market, coaching market etc. since 2008?

Ryan said:
He might surprise mate. How have The Dragons been doing in the sponsorship, player market, coaching market etc. since 2008?

No arguments, but I bet we would do pretty well too if we featured in half of the Friday night games on free to air and about a quarter of the Sunday arvo games.

Please note my original post, the bloke needs to be given a fair go and I genuinely hope he turns out to be a star, but as a former CEO of a medium sized Company I can assure you that CV wouldn't normally be considered a strong one.

Matabele said:
Ralphie said:

Looks stronger than Lowe's. Should we ask to see his Medicare receipts too?

You forgot to mention that he wears a suit, must be a good.

Ryan said:

The have had the same main sponsors since 2008 from memory.

Easy to attract players with Wayne.

Yes Wayne signed in 2008 but doubt he had anything to do with it.

In saying all that. Looks a good prospect but we really have no idea what he is like. Definate improvement whichever you look at.

eagles2win said:
Wouldn't it be nice if he actually came on here and answered a few questions of his plan's for Manly future are.
For the moment we'll settle for a CEO who knows how to spell internet.

Matabele said:
eagles2win said:
Wouldn't it be nice if he actually came on here and answered a few questions of his plan's for Manly future are.
For the moment we'll settle for a CEO who knows how to spell internet.

Come on mate we're just rebuilding a relationship with the club via Larrisa no need to damage it

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4