DCE 300th game Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sea Eagles members have been emailed the following in regards to the buses. Priority before on sale to all fans:

1690105178600.png

TICKETING INFO:

WIN Stadium does have an away supporters bay, however is the NC13 bay below which isn't great, however Northern Concourse bays have plenty on availability. Would be great to get a big group of fans in the area circled below:

1690105325402.png

Tickets: https://www.ticketmaster.com.au/dou...-wollongong-29-07-2023/event/13005E38D05B3AD3

Let's get out there Manly fans!

True champion of the club. Will go down as one of the all time great half’s. I won’t be there but wish this champion all the best. I remember my young fella complaining all morning about having to go into south bank (Brisbane) to the museum in school hols with mum. He trudged in reluctantly clad in manly jersey and hat. Anyway it was origin tine and the qld boys were out on a post brekky walk. And GI points out the young fella to dce (must have been just after dce came back in) and dce went out of his way and crossed over the street to say hello and take photos. The young fella quit his school holiday excursion complaining pretty quick after that!

Couldn't have picked a worse opponent, nor venue, to play.
We have won just one out of 10 matches at the 'Gong. Illawarra is our bogey side, no matter how each team is travelling. I tipped us to beat Cronulla, against whom we have a wonderful record. But I've seen so many stinkers we've put in against Illawarra that I'm really worried DCE and Froggy won't enjoy their milestone matches.

We have won just one out of 10 matches at the 'Gong. Illawarra is our bogey side, no matter how each team is travelling. I tipped us to beat Cronulla, against whom we have a wonderful record. But I've seen so many stinkers we've put in against Illawarra that I'm really worried DCE and Froggy won't enjoy their milestone matches.
Not this time @The Who! Win this and we could be in the 8 after the weekend!

Sounds like the perfect occasion for a DCE winning field goal.....

I know we’ve had our difficulties at the Gong , but we should give them a real run for their money next game.

Such a pity to lose two forwards today but we have others in reserve.

True champion of the club. Will go down as one of the all time great half’s. I won’t be there but wish this champion all the best. I remember my young fella complaining all morning about having to go into south bank (Brisbane) to the museum in school hols with mum. He trudged in reluctantly clad in manly jersey and hat. Anyway it was origin tine and the qld boys were out on a post brekky walk. And GI points out the young fella to dce (must have been just after dce came back in) and dce went out of his way and crossed over the street to say hello and take photos. The young fella quit his school holiday excursion complaining pretty quick after that!
Love this story.

Forget the 300th for now, no one cares.

Win the game.

Then celebrate anything you want.

I agree about the venue, and them being our bogey side, but those 9 matches we've lost at the 'Gong weren't milestone matches. Have to think such a special game as DCE's 300th will be sufficient motivation to get a rare win at the 'Gong (hopefully).

300...sheesh, that's a lot.
You're not wrong!

Most games for club​

Last edited:
You're not wrong!

Most games for club​

Please. Every Manly supporter knows that

Steve Menzies - 349 games.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12