DCE 300th game Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks DCE

For playing 300 games for my team, putting yourself on the line on the field and off leading the team, being a role model player and sticking solid.
Look forward to another 50 or so games to come.

Hasn't always been smooth sailing, you've copped your fair share of criticism, some warranted some not so much, but always held yourself to account.
Hope you enjoy the milestone, the whole day it brings and importantly, get the win against the Dragoons just to put the Cherry 🍒 on top !!!!

Congratulations DCE on 300.

Wow!!! 300 up...

Seriously it brings back the memories of how "gutted" i was when Orford retired and a young blond kid came into first grade.

Hodkinson and he was awesome.. i then remember the shocked and lost feeling i had when Trent signed with the dogs after 1 season and thought...we are f@#ked.

BUT then the next season we see another young blonde headed man wearing our number 7... it was DCE.. and we never looked back.

Funny with all the Fainu panic, that we have lost our most promising juniors, it goes to show there is always someone ready to step up. It also shows the club let's players go when they have a back up plan.

Go Manly
Go DCE

Thank you @The Wheel for that DCE highlight real that captures those captivating memories of a brilliant career by a brilliant Manly Premiership Winning Player

Great Manly Premiership Winning players careers may end
But their Memories will be celebrated by our Legendary club for ever

The Pinnacle of Manly Greatness
The Premiership Winning DCE
1690597795303.png

Thanks DCE

For playing 300 games for my team, putting yourself on the line on the field and off leading the team, being a role model player and sticking solid.
Look forward to another 50 or so games to come.

Hasn't always been smooth sailing, you've copped your fair share of criticism, some warranted some not so much, but always held yourself to account.
Hope you enjoy the milestone, the whole day it brings and importantly, get the win against the Dragoons just to put the Cherry 🍒 on top !!!!

Congratulations DCE on 300.
Couldn't say this any better, sums it up perfectly.

Apart from how well he's conducted himself through thick and thin on and off field, he's grown into such a great player, leader, role model and a credit to himself and his family. I also really admire Daly for his fitness and longevity, due to his professionalism and dedication.

Congratulations to Daly on his 300th game.

Can you imagine if DCE took the feedback from TC on this page for all these years - surely he would be closer to 330 games with all the finals appearances

A club stalwart who has never brought shame to the club, always played his guts out - a champion bloke and a brilliant family man. Congratulations on the milestone

Daly deserves this sort of moment. Our current leader and captain, an all time great of this club - and to think he’s playing some of his best ever football, now as a member of the 300 club.

Also as a side note, our club has become a benchmark for social media content. Unbelievable.

Was Peter Sharp the coach when Manly last beat the Dragons in 2003? If so it looks like only outside coaches can beat the Dragons at win stadium. 😝

Thank You @The Wheel
The DCE accolades continue and they will continue throughout our Legendary clubs proud History for our Great Manly Achievers .

The Great DCE Symbolizes everything about the Great Manly Sea eagles
The Million dollar DCE is a real Silvertail . He is not a Battler or an underdog and Neither was Our Legendary club at its peak of Premiership Winning Domination

DCE has lived up to our Legendary clubs High Benchmark Premiership Winning standards
And he deserves a Standing Ovation

1690767189779.png

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8