DCE eye gouge ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bring you're boots to the Broncos game brother!, you can take DCEs spot, I'm 5/8. @COMMANDER can come off the interchange as soon as Marty drops his first ball. @Cameron can play to, he'll have a roving commission of basically standing behind the first line of defence calling everyone lazy pricks, and get in their and smash c@nts.
I reckon were better off on the field, we're going to have to put up with some absolute Broncos grubs on the night, unless we can jag a miracle.
Can I play too? I'm not very good at footy but would like to have a beer at a girly bar afterwards (I'm very good at beer).

Manly Sea Eagles captain Daly Cherry-Evans has escaped charges from the NRL match review committee after appearing to poke the eye of former teammate Jamie Buhrer during Friday night's NRL clash.

In the final seconds of Manly's game against Newcastle at Brookvale Oval, Buhrer was tackled by Cherry-Evans. While lying on Buhrer, Cherry-Evans was shown putting his hand on the Knights co-captain's face.

Cherry-Evans then looked to push his fingers toward Buhrer's eyes before hopping off to re-set for the play-the-ball.

Buhrer stayed on the ground clutching his face when the siren ended the game.

As members of each team shook hands, Buhrer appeared to have an unhappy chat with Cherry-Evans, seemingly about the last tackle. The incident was not picked up by officials, but those watching at home did notice it.

On Saturday morning, the NRL match review committee deemed that there was not enough evidence to put it to the judiciary. No official complaint was made by Buhrer or the Knights over the incident either.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/2018/04/28/10/36/nrl-daly-cherry-evans-jamie-buhrer-tackle-controversy

I really hate it when the NRL media say the player "has escaped charges" when the NRL review committee or judiciary find nothing. DCE didn't escape a charge. He didn't do anything wrong ffs. He didn't escape anything. What he escaped was the NRL media already had him charged and convicted.

Bring you're boots to the Broncos game brother!, you can take DCEs spot, I'm 5/8. @COMMANDER can come off the interchange as soon as Marty drops his first ball. @Cameron can play to, he'll have a roving commission of basically standing behind the first line of defence calling everyone lazy pricks, and get in their and smash c@nts.
I reckon were better off on the field, we're going to have to put up with some absolute Broncos grubs on the night, unless we can jag a miracle.

Mate I would be happy to run on and stiff arm some Bronco's players and maybe some Ref's.

I really hate it when the NRL media say the player "has escaped charges" when the NRL review committee or judiciary find nothing. DCE didn't escape a charge. He didn't do anything wrong ffs. He didn't escape anything. What he escaped was the NRL media already had him charged and convicted.
When Milford intentionally kicked a bloke in the balls in the Souths game it "wasn't his go" (they didn't say whose turn it was).

Mate had enough of them last year, and after a day on the turps by 10pm they are absolute ferals.

Might go to the last round when it’s a Friday night and they are more “ normal”.

I hear you mate.

Took my 11 year old daughter last year.....never again.

Some feral scrubber with a few teeth missing came hurtling towards my daughter as we were leaving shouting all sorts of crap.

Never again.

Woohoo! Correctly, no charges laid. Some good news! Well I think it's good news, a lot of you wont.

So.... err, those who thought he should have gotten anywhere between 1 to 4 weeks.......

Gladstone might be a pointer. Consider this.....

Barrett imposed a team curfew at the hotel. Then some of the players, including our captain DCE, broke that curfew and went to a strip club.

If DCE was 100% behind Barrett he wouldn't have even thought about breaking team rules, especially not on that scale. As captain he would have been the one trying to stop others going, not joining them.

We still don't know if DCE was one of the strip club 6.

Maybe he was in fact trying to have a word with Hastings for breaking the curfew?

Cam’s new main squeeze Whyvonne was having a dig the other night on her show.

Naming Scam leads me to a point.

Cherry is getting scrutinised for the eye gouge (and I believe rightly so, not a good look or thing to do Cherry.....even if he did escape being charged). But if they went back and watched Scam Smith, Billy Slater and Johnathon Thurston over the years how many dog acts have they done and gotten away with simply because of who they are and the status in the game?

Those three have gotten away with so much in their careers simply because of who they are. Among other things.....

Slater with his feet first try savers and his kung fu kick bomb catching style, Thurston with blatantly calling the refs and NRL cheats and NSW biased.....and our wonderful Aussie team captain who likes putting elbows to the face of players on the ground (Matty Ballin knows all about that one.....) or kicking the ball directly at spectators simply because they are doing what opposition fans do and giving it to him.

But through it all they remain the protected species that they are while others like DCE cop it left, right and centre for just breathing wrong.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8