DCE Offer withdrawn!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If we were gonna lose one my head said Foran leaving will do less damage. We have won plenty of times without Foran but rarely without DCE. My heart however loves Foran. Hope he stays as captain. Gonna be an interesting year but to tell you the truth I kinda liked the lean years when every win was like a grand final. We have been so lucky of late only a grand final is like a grand final. The next premiership will be a doozy.

6 months too late foe Gift and Watmough

That is true but it was getting to the point that we had to consider moving both on anyway. I think one of the sticking points with Watmough is that we only wanted to offer him two years but he wanted three.

Interestingly he posted this image
https://instagram.com/p/zrl4hTRHKb/?modal=true
of the book, The Secret a few days back. It's all about visualising what you want - in his case I can only imagine it was a cheque with lots of zeros. Pretty sure it wasn't this.

It has 2 mean that otherwise it is wrong. What's interesting is DCE had 2 last Monday why the announcement now? maybe they have been waiting for Foz 2 commit and have now pulled the trigger?
Who knows huh maybe trying to force there hands and are fed up as much as the fans are on waiting for a decision they had a time line for DCE and Forans is yet to come make him think i better commit before they withdraw mine ??

So the deadline passed, I don't see the problem with withdrawing the offer. That's the whole point of a deadline.

However I'd be interested to know who fed the story to the media.

About time. Happy the club has taken this stance. Especially, after the media circus Orr and DCE put us through. No respect for the club that gave him his lucky break.

Yep and I'm happy with that too. Enough is enough!

Fingers crossed for Foz to stay.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4