DCE Offer withdrawn!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I'm hearing Foz hasn't been given same deadline I find that disappointing and double standards like that can split a playing group. I support the deadline (should have happened earlier) but the same deadline should exist for both players

Very very disappointed with what DCE has done. With Gifty getting the flick, surely it was so that money could be saved for him.. He has taken a big sh*t on the club. He's been scratched from my avatar!!

Well it was going to come to this point eventually, it kinda needed to be now given that our season starts in two days.

Still hoping for a miracle and we keep both, but that's looking unlikely

If we replace him with Hodkinson as someone suggested I will be livid. We need to blood a youngster and throw him in while we still have snake and killer to create options in the backs.

A youngster learning our game now would be much more beneficial in the long term than a stop gap hack like hokko

Brisbane have some good young halfbacks, as do the tits.
couldn't agree more... Hod has some good points & some bad but is getting aged and on dodgy knees.
Haven't really studied Sezer Edgey(?), but latter seems more akin to DCE.
What chance of signing for 2015 $ have DCE tutor him@;)

I respect your opinion, but you are wrong in my humble opinion. DCE plays for himself, Foran is for the team.
If so why hasn't he signed yet? He has the creative skills of Martin Lang.....DCE is a scalpel, Foran is a jackhammer and we're attempting surgery

couldn't agree more... Hod has some good points & some bad but is getting aged and on dodgy knees.
Haven't really studied Sezer Edgey(?), but latter seems more akin to DCE.
What chance of signing for 2015 $ have DCE tutor him@;)[/QUOT
No thanks to Hodko. Was too slow to begin with and with his constant knee issues would be too risky.

I cant believe the club would add crazy dollars to Foran from DCEs failed offer and pay say 1.3 million for Foran. Absolutely ridiculous money for a very good player but one who is not a first class organiser and is an average kicker in general play.Just cant see how this increases Forans chances of staying at all.

I have always been inclined to believe the most obvious conclusion to be drawn from Forans silence is that he has a handshake agreement with Arthur(just like Choc) and DCE leaving makes it a lot easier to use the Parra IS A CLUB ON THE UP line.

Last edited:
Manly wouldn't bother with that losing battle.
Better off doing what we normally do and continue to succeed. That's better revenge than anything else. Regardless of this it is a shame to lose him as he is the type of player kids love to watch.
kids may love him as long as they learn not to behave like a Prima Donna

I cant believe the club would add crazy dollars to Foran from DCEs failed offer and pay say .1.3 million for Foran. Absolutely ridiculous money for a very good player but not a first class organiser.Just cant see how this increases Forans chances of staying at all.
Agree Susan not real confident that this leaves us in any better position, I am hearing DCE is in negotiations with anothe club - not titans or sharks hence why Monday deadline wasn't met

Great news...
Manly is more important than either DCE or Foz .

I won't be sad to see this guy go.

As much as I love watching Manly win, I prefer watching a united team of Matai's, Lyon's, Ballin's regardless of the result. Sure, we might suffer a lean year or two without DCE's
"talents "as his manager likes to call them, but we can put someone in the 7 jumper who wants to play for us, and that is more important than victory. You can't win every match of football, but you can always be proud of your team...it's hard to be proud of your team when you have guys like DCE running around in it.

I'm hearing Foz hasn't been given same deadline I find that disappointing and double standards like that can split a playing group. I support the deadline (should have happened earlier) but the same deadline should exist for both players
Maybe they haven't slapped a deadline on Foz because he hasn't been publicly whoring himself around like DCE and his manager,which was obviously a bad look for the club.

It's about time we clear the decks. If you don't want to play for Manly for a very reasonable amount of money then bye bye.

The club has done the right thing.

He'
Agree Susan not real confident that this leaves us in any better position, I am hearing DCE is in negotiations with anothe club - not titans or sharks hence why Monday deadline wasn't met
He's had 6 months to talk to another club ..... When will his circus EVER end

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8