DCE Offer withdrawn!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Did I say he was going there.Merrin has gone and the cap increases in 2016. I merely said he might be talking to them as an option. There are no other candidates other than the Dogs.

What forward planning club would be happy with a halfback his age and with his recent history.They were 2 points off the spoon and they are happy with him.Please! Plus he came back for a pittance after the Blues hunted him.

If the contract is so withdrawn, perhaps it needs to eat some more red meat and get a little more sleep

So is Glenn coming back now Stupid is gone.

We are a rabble btw.

Looking forward to 2016.

Chin up mate. I felt EXACTLY like you until someone posted something that hit home with me. Take a look at JSL's face every opportunity he gets to throw on a jersey. Have a look at Peta Hiku's enthusiasm. Guys like Tom Symonds who loves the place. Willie Mason who clearly respects the place, and wants to rip. What about Lawrence - come on in leaps and bounds.

There are 23 other players on our roster mate. Forget the rest of the stuff with Foran and DCE. When they get the ball, yep, I'll feel apathy right now, and if they get crunched, or injured as terrible as this sounds, I won't really be too upset - heck, it'll give someone else an opportunity to step up and impress.

Stick with it mate. Surely if I can, you can too buddy. Lets stick with em. BUT, if Foran / DCE lose say three straight to start the year, wowzers as Inspector Gadget used to say !! trouble....

Foran is all guts and determination but would soon look to be pretty ordinary without DCE running around imo. DCE is a once in a generation player and we should be doing everything to keep him. You have to remember that these players are being asked sign contracts that don't even begin for 12 mths. I don't be-grudge them a little bit of time to assess their options.

Toovey says another deal will be on the table when he is ready to sign.

The issue is he wants the Titans level money at the Sea Eagles.

DCE mate, it doesn't work that way. You get extra money to play in a wooden spooner team, and less to play for a great club.

That's how it is. I am not bagging him cause this is just business, and he is guided by a shark.

But players have to balance bucks for sporting success. DCE it appears to want both. The titans and sharks are SPOON and DOOM.

Wake up Daly. Sack you agent and sign with the mighty Eagles.

Foran is all guts and determination but would soon look to be pretty ordinary without DCE running around imo. DCE is a once in a generation player and we should be doing everything to keep him. You have to remember that these players are being asked sign contracts that don't even begin for 12 mths. I don't be-grudge them a little bit of time to assess their options.
Foran looked pretty good before DCE came along.
He and Hodko had a great year together. If anything you'd hope Foz would lift his game if DCE left.

New born baby bro -> no sleep bro

Mate, your holdin back on the pickies too on FB....you've only put up a couple...more please :) Jas has been asking for more. How's Matilda holdin up? Jealous at all?

Mate, your holdin back on the pickies too on FB....you've only put up a couple...more please :) Jas has been asking for more. How's Matilda holdin up? Jealous at all?
check Leanne's Facebook she puts more up, I am too busy just trying to deal with life and two kids to take pics

Additionally, DCE has been one of the most marketable players in the NRL over the past 3 years. He's been great for us off the field.

I haven't read anyone's posts but all I can say is WOW! Kelly has balls the size of grapefruit and they're made of titanium

Chin up mate. I felt EXACTLY like you until someone posted something that hit home with me. Take a look at JSL's face every opportunity he gets to throw on a jersey. Have a look at Peta Hiku's enthusiasm. Guys like Tom Symonds who loves the place. Willie Mason who clearly respects the place, and wants to rip. What about Lawrence - come on in leaps and bounds.

There are 23 other players on our roster mate. Forget the rest of the stuff with Foran and DCE. When they get the ball, yep, I'll feel apathy right now, and if they get crunched, or injured as terrible as this sounds, I won't really be too upset - heck, it'll give someone else an opportunity to step up and impress.

Stick with it mate. Surely if I can, you can too buddy. Lets stick with em. BUT, if Foran / DCE lose say three straight to start the year, wowzers as Inspector Gadget used to say !! trouble....
haven't like your posts of late but this is a gem... keep the faith!!!

Now let's go and offer dce's contract to Sam burgess because he won't be making the english Union team. He can play with Luke lol

Agree Susan not real confident that this leaves us in any better position, I am hearing DCE is in negotiations with anothe club - not titans or sharks hence why Monday deadline wasn't met
Makes sense. Orr did say that DCE was going to meet with another club after he paraded himself to the Sharks but nothing has been said about this other club in the press. Interesting that this club has kept things very quiet.

The club has finally fought back, and showed DCE, Foz or any other player that no matter how good a player you are, you will never be bigger than the club.

Now the decision has been made on DCE lets hope the club swiftly lets us know who the replacement will be for DCE.
lol have you been drinking Ryan? The roosters don't loose players they want 2 keep we were once like that also

Yep. The chooks couldn't wait for SBW to go. They hated having him at their club.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11