DCE signs with Titans:

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Are you saying the Titans were trading insolvent ?

Yes I am...From reports that I read that would appear to be the case, hence the reason the NRL took straight over and not let them trade under administration. My understanding of what I have read and I ain't not legal eagle, but it stinks a lot.

I'd love to see Gavin. Orr's due diligence report on the Titans.

Facilities - Kicked out of centre of excellence and high school 0/10
Players - main "stars" all suspended 0/10
Culture - appear to be very focused on their cocaine 0/10
Future prospects - likely to eventually follow in the great tradition of the Giants, Seagulls and Chargers 0/10
Contract value - 1000/10

Recommendation: No deal breakers identified. Sign the contract.

Yes I am...From reports that I read that would appear to be the case, hence the reason the NRL took straight over and not let them trade under administration. My understanding of what I have read and I ain't not legal eagle, but it stinks a lot.

Interesting. What report ?

Looks like the old guard Choc, Stewart's and Matai were right about DCE...
Everyone needs to chill out. Unless you have been in the position that DCE has been in you have no idea. We will move on we always do. A good lesson in life is don't expect anything from anybody and you won't get disapointed.

Orr has the be the cheesiest sleazy car dealing so called player manager. He has ensured that DCE is going to be very comfortable at the expense of success.

It's funny really

He's on a hiding to nothing

Crap club and culture of money and drugs

The gold Coast has had plenty of clubs and none have flourished

Any chance he had of state or national captaincy has just flown out window

His only media job will be the same as Kimmorley but he already exists

The entity that owned the nrl licence was insolvent. But the salary cap is guaranteed by the nrl.

That is a moot point anyway as the nrl now own the club.

Time to move on now. DCE is goonnee. Bitchin and carry on will get us nothin. Hopefully Jamie B and Steve M will be back. We will make top 8 then anything can happen.

What did my post have to do with anything you have said?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8