DCE to sharks?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
It's a **** article not based in reality

Nobody wrote it about JT when he did the same thing

What about Merrin?

The million bucks plus isn't for a player alone it's for the fans he brings through the gate and the sponsors he attracts to the club

He's going to be higher paid than JT? So he should be he is more pure than JT can dream of

Who tipped off the paps of his movements? Manager?failing clubs? Bet he didn't do it

Foz hasn't accepted his offer because his manager is trying to squeeze the club harder

Next time you go to fight with words make sure it isn't against an intellectual superior to yourself

Nobody photographed JT smiling with his scrub wife in a car going for a free feed on the Sharks or any other club. Merrin has openly said that he is leaving. WTF are you talking about **** for ****ing brains.

Don't put yourself up on a pedestal troll. It only makes it easier to knock you off.

Nobody photographed JT smiling with his scrub wife in a car going for a free feed on the Sharks or any other club. Merrin has openly said that he is leaving. WTF are you talking about **** for ****ing brains.

Don't put yourself up on a pedestal troll. It only makes it easier to knock you off.
What makes her a scrub? You must have been the dead**** who abused Kasianos wife, you surely act like that loser

JT was caught at the riff so wrong again

My pedestal is earthquake-proof,bitch

Yeah there SUPER hard to get around...

*they're

Just quietly, cleaning windows with your tongue does NOT change your IP address... Anyhow chief best of luck fighting your way to 14th or so this year. One would call that a "champagne season" over your way yeah?

Thanks Lachie!!

I don't mind trolls, until they play dirty , Sharky was fine for a bit and then lost his way, this one a problem child from moment 1

Haha yes I don't mind the odd misguided fan of other less fortunate clubs coming on here to amuse us, but if they embark on unprovoked abuse of our most senior and beloved members they won't last long!

These guys sound like LU merkins...the butthurt comments give it away. Wonder what its like to have never seen your team win a comp in over 45 years of trying ?? No wonder they hate Manly....the only team that stopped them on the big day twice...sorry three times...almost forgot the replay....LOL....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11