DCE to sharks?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Merge the fish fingers with the dragqueens I say.....record books wouldnt have to be rewritten and theyd finally be gone....I mean how many times did the NSWRL / ARL have to bail em out ?? Super league scum just lower in the scum stakes than the dogs.

Though I have to say the 'butthurt cockjugglers' comment was one I have never heard before. I suppose being a Sharks fan causes one to seek satisfaction in other, er, 'areas', lol

We must all heil the Amco Cup kings....no one has won more Amco cups than the mighty guppies have they...? I mean what a side..the stars from that win just spring to mind....like....well im sure the dozen or so of their 50 yo plus aged fans that still wait in hope for a real trophy , might remember.....the rest probably follow soccer as they've given up...Harold where are you ??????

Merge the fish fingers with the dragqueens I say.....record books wouldnt have to be rewritten and theyd finally be gone....I mean how many times did the NSWRL / ARL have to bail em out ?? Super league scum just lower in the scum stakes than the dogs.
better to replace both the saints and cronulla with a revamped Illawarra. It's such a rich junior area, the south coast, can't understand why the nrl doesn't prop up a team down there. Saints and cronulla offer squat. Get rid of them.

We must all heil the Amco Cup kings....no one has won more Amco cups than the mighty guppies have they...? I mean what a side..the stars from that win just spring to mind....like....well im sure the dozen or so of their 50 yo plus aged fans that still wait in hope for a real trophy , might remember.....the rest probably follow soccer as they've given up...Harold where are you ??????
Nice bait there. I can't think of a team that has won more amco cups, hmmm

Haha yes I don't mind the odd misguided fan of other less fortunate clubs coming on here to amuse us, but if they embark on unprovoked abuse of our most senior and beloved members they won't last long!
So you need to be senior or be loved to be relieved of a troll?

You really do have a great club but it was stolen off the Bears guys, you have to admit that.

Anyway it doesn't matter now that you've changed your name from the Beagles to the Sea Eagles.

Well done, gotta take it any way you can get it I guess.

The media are having a field day with all of this, don't get sucked into it.

Recent headlines :

Join me at Sharks, Barba tells DCE (Posted 22/02/2015)
Manly boss hopeful star duo will stay (Posted 24/02/2015 @ 5:46pm)
Sea Eagles ready to fight off Shark attack to retain Daly (Posted 24/02/2015 @ 5:46pm)

I saved the best till last as it is taking the piss out of it all, seriously the mermaids better looking than the Seabirds

http://www.sportal.com.au/league/ph...2gg817299jxfyvvtq/gallery-20-reasons-dce-sh-1

I see Dave Smith is now posting, I guess Greenberg will be next, now I wonder how long would he last?

These guys sound like LU merkins...the butthurt comments give it away. Wonder what its like to have never seen your team win a comp in over 45 years of trying ?? No wonder they hate Manly....the only team that stopped them on the big day twice...sorry three times...almost forgot the replay....LOL....
I reckon it could have been four times, Westie, the Sardines had a great record against both Souths and the Roosters in 2013, if they didn't lose against us they could've gone all the way, aint it a shame.

You really do have a great club but it was stolen off the Bears guys, you have to admit that.

Anyway it doesn't matter now that you've changed your name from the Beagles to the Sea Eagles.

Well done, gotta take it any way you can get it I guess.
you are a TOOL !!!!!

As much as i dont like the original teams who made this game , suffer or disappear... it was the doing of super league , the ARL clubs had to fight for their own position..

get over it tosser

Some guy on LU who is apparently in the know says that DCE will sign with the sharks and doesn't want to sign with Manly as we have an ageing roster. " Sharks are a more attractive club". Thing is we have guys like the Trbojevic brothers and Gutherson coming through. Who do the sharks have?
Surely he has seen how crap Barba has been for the past few years.

Good luck Cherry.

you are a TOOL !!!!!

As much as i dont like the original teams who made this game , suffer or disappear... it was the doing of super league , the ARL clubs had to fight for their own position..

get over it tosser
and where are the Bears now? The club who put all their faith and trust with you guys?

Some guy on LU who is apparently in the know says that DCE will sign with the sharks and doesn't want to sign with Manly as we have an ageing roster. " Sharks are a more attractive club". Thing is we have guys like the Trbojevic brothers and Gutherson coming through. Who do the sharks have?
Surely he has seen how crap Barba has been for the past few years.

Good luck Cherry.
Im not sure how true that is at the moment , however not all is rosy at Manly ( unfortunately ).

both halves have different issues , IMO i think too many things were done and said last year and it seems hard to repair.

if we resign one , that will be a win.

Foran , if not at Manly will be at roosters before parra

I keep reading this rubbish about how it is embarrassing for the club etc. What an absolute load of rubbish that is

The only embarrassment I'm feeling at all about it is reading some of the comments I'm seeing from Manly supporters and being linked as a Manly fan to them, thought we were meant to be 1 of the more intelligent supporter bases, the last couple of days have certainly blown that out of the water

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8