DCE to sharks?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nah - he'll hang around. He's hoping our winning culture will rub off on him.
he's here cause there aren't enough sharks fans to actually have a lively discussion. and when there is it just ends in grunting, talking about going to northies and comparing southern cross tatoos

After you lose both halves....sure. You guys are on the way down, why do you think he wants to leave? You can joke all you want about Cronulla's past, no one can deny it's crap. Let's see where you guys are in 2-3 years.

If we lose both halves our team will still sh1t on the Sharks from a great height.
We will still be thereabouts in 2-3 years. My tip is that by then the Sharks will be in Adelaide.
PS. Please point me to the quote where DCE said he wants to leave?

If we lose both halves our team will still sh1t on the Sharks from a great height.
We will still be thereabouts in 2-3 years. My tip is that by then the Sharks will be in Adelaide.
PS. Please point me to the quote where DCE said he wants to leave?

If you lose both halves you guys are stuffed, pull your head out of the sand. Jamie Lyon is a gun but is 33, how long does he have left? No chance you're there or thereabouts in 2-3 years if you lose them both.

Sharks will be in Adelaide. No chance of that happening now. I know the Peninsula is insular but try and keep up.

If you lose both halves you guys are stuffed, pull your head out of the sand. Jamie Lyon is a gun but is 33, how long does he have left? No chance you're there or thereabouts in 2-3 years if you lose them both.

Sharks will be in Adelaide. No chance of that happening now. I know the Peninsula is insular but try and keep up.
You are humorous I'll give you that. If both leave it will be a set back but stuffed is something this club doesn't do. We will have what 2.5 mil that we don't have 2 spend on them I sure we could come up with a few reasonable purchases with that money. We did survive Bob Fulton leaving and with due respect neither of the guy's we are talking about are in the same league as he was.

Last edited:
You are humorous I'll give you that. If both leave it will be a set back but stuffed is something this club doesn't do. We will have what 2.5 mil that we don't have 2 spend on them I sure we could come up with a few reasonable purchases with that money.
I'm sure you could mate and to be fair there are some decent halves around. Still, it would be a massive kick in the guts.

Report it and send it to the mods, it's still 6:30 am here I'm going back to sleep for an hour

I'm sure you could mate and to be fair there are some decent halves around. Still, it would be a massive kick in the guts.
Not denying it would be but we would survive hell we survived the Northern Eagles farce we can survive 2 players leaving.

If you lose both halves you guys are stuffed, pull your head out of the sand.

People said we were stuffed when we lost Monaghan.
They said we were stuffed when we lost Orford.
They said we were stuffed when we lost Hodkinson.
They said we were stuffed loudest when we lost Des. I bet you were one of them.

If history is any guide, saying "Manly will be stuffed" is one of the most foolish things a person can say.

People said we were stuffed when we lost Monaghan.
They said we were stuffed when we lost Orford.
They said we were stuffed when we lost Hodkinson.
They said we were stuffed loudest when we lost Des. I bet you were one of them.

If history is any guide, saying "Manly will be stuffed" is one of the most foolish things a person can say.
I'm talking short term ffs, do I need to draw pictures? Do you honestly believe you can lose Foran and DCE in the same season and not be 'stuffed' for a year or two?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8