DCE to sign with Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
REally h
Yeh I know but all dce's offers are in the 800-1mil range. Foz is all 1-1.3mil per year
Really we don't know jack sh1t about what they have been offered...They said originally $3.5m for 3 years at Titans. It is all bullsh1t.

I don't see this as good news. I see this as meaning Foran is gone. A week we ago we made our final and best offer to DCE but now we have been able to increase it? I'm over it. If our 'best' offer wasn't good enough then let him go.

How do we know Foz hasn't had an increased offer also? Plenty of times club trot out the final offer and than magically find a few more dollars.

I believe that both will stay. I just can't get my head around how any player that wants to further their career would even think about going to the 3 clubs that are in the mix, They are the worse run teams in the comp.

If both players left we would be struggling for the next 3+ years. Can only see Cherry staying as a positive. My heart wants DCE and foz to stay, my head tells me we can have 2 million dollar halves

How do we know Foz hasn't had an increased offer also? Plenty of times club trot out the final offer and than magically find a few more dollars.
That's what @lovefooty said. Penn spoke if 6 mill, then Kelly gave a lower offer, so prob some room to move one would think.

This is at least some positive news. I think the mole has 2 get something right eventually why can't it be this?

Haha I think you're bang on there @Mavin lol. Essentially, if you keep banging out these rumours, eventually ONE of them will be correct...

What about weirdler or slothfield?
Umm exqueeze me...we all know Bec Wilson is the one who knows what is really going on in the rugby league world!! Hang on a sec....................sorry I just had to vomit on myself.:eek:

I don't see this as good news. I see this as meaning Foran is gone. A week we ago we made our final and best offer to DCE but now we have been able to increase it? I'm over it. If our 'best' offer wasn't good enough then let him go.
Lol - wonder how many more final offers we have left in the bank.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8