DCE to sign with Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I realise that you were only making a tongue-in-cheek comment but if you ever do want to change your avatar, you can change it by accessing your profile page using the down arrow next to your name on the menu banner at the top of your browser window below the Silvertails banner or if you have access, you may be able to change it using this link.

http://silvertails.net/members/pontian-sea-eagle.690/edit
Yeah thanks jethro hopefully i won't need to remove it if dce signs.

I remember back in the late 90's Tim Brasher thought hewas worth a lot more than what the Tigers were prepared to offer, his manager was dicking them around and was parading him toa lot of other clubs , he believed that he would be the first player to be paid $1 million, the best the Tigers could offer was $500, 000.
The Tigers withdrew their offer as they had a deadline on it, Brasher said that he wanted to accept the offer, but they stood firm on their deadline stance and would not accept his acceptance, Brasher had no choice other than accept a reduced offer from Souths, his form slumped at Souths and I dont think he ever played for Australia again.
As much as it pains me to say it, Manly should withdraw any offer to both

While we're all angsting, he looks pretty happy. Though that really is the kind of guy he is.
https://instagram.com/p/zoquuNxHB8/?modal=true

I'm glad he's still able to smile. Ultimately I want him - and Foz - to be happy no matter what they decide. We don't want unhappy players at the club, so if they're not happy they should go. It's at the point now for all of us - fans, players, etc - that it all seems so much more complicated than it should be.
I mean, it's rugby league. It should never be complicated, should it?

Its simple DCE has now been approached by Union. he is tired from his NRL commitments and can earn better money overseas doing less.
Looks like its working for Inglis

These NRL clowns keep going on junkets to visit the NFL but they've learned nothing about how to stop tampering and signing circuses.

What you mean like adopting the NFL free agency and anti tampering policy exactly. Wouldn't even need to think or get creative. Just copy it.

What you mean like adopting the NFL free agency and anti tampering policy exactly. Wouldn't even need to think or get creative. Just copy it.

And non guaranteed contracts like the NFL so you can punt non performers. Also restructuring deals to lessen cap hits.

All praise to whoever manages Adam Reynolds. To be honest I don't think he is that far off either of our two guys, yet signed on again without all this b*llsh&t. (plus he kicks goals). Reminds me of the time when all our guys played for each other and us the fans. Those days look like becoming a bit of a distant memory.

All praise to whoever manages Adam Reynolds. To be honest I don't think he is that far off either of our two guys, yet signed on again without all this b*llsh&t. (plus he kicks goals). Reminds me of the time when all our guys played for each other and us the fans. Those days look like becoming a bit of a distant memory.

3rd party arrangements at their finger tips at Souths IMO.

Interesting what Gibbsy has just said re: DCE. As someone that loves the club and wants them doing well, he said if Daly wants to go to the GC he should be let go now. His thinking is that the effect it will have on the team this year if he stays will be hugely negative and distracting and they should start their '10 year plan' now and let him go.

Both players should be treated the same if DCE is shown the door Foz should be with him.

Interesting what Gibbsy has just said re: DCE. As someone that loves the club and wants them doing well, he said if Daly wants to go to the GC he should be let go now. His thinking is that the effect it will have on the team this year if he stays will be hugely negative and distracting and they should start their '10 year plan' now and let him go.
Easier said than done how do you let a superstar in the making just go?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4