DCE to sign with Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
my apologies what I meant was that if you post your comment and then post another 7 after your first one it will still say 8. On further investigation though it is his first recently but he posted 4 in September last year. So yes he is a liar

No apology needed, Mate. None what so ever.

I'm just getting a little fed up with sh1t stirrers coming on here with "inside info".

Hi, I haven't posted on here before but am a regular visitor to the forum. I have been a Manly supporter for about 8 years. Have read all the posts, both positive and negative, about Keiran and Daly. The club is happy to lose 1 of them and the 1 they don't want they are forcing out. It is the 1 that has never aligned himself with the Penn, Peters, Stewart faction. So loyalty is only shown if you hang with the right crowd, which after the buy out, is the only crowd. Therefore expect DCE to leave.
That means we will lose both as Foran is already gone to parra

Another hot but beautiful day in SEQ, just finished a nice salad roll and now supping on a Nespresso coffee.

And yes still determined not to comment again on any of this crap until we know for sure, or until they dont turn up for training on the 15th of November.

Last edited:
Another hot but beautiful day in SEQ, just finished a nice salad roll and now supping on a Nespresso coffee.

And yes still determined not to comment again on any of this crap until we know for sure, or until they dont turn up for training on the 15th of November.

Pfffft 3 lies in your post!

1) Salad roll = meat pie from Yatala
2) coffee = xxxx (ew - shame on you Mark)
3)You will comment again!!!!

Now, in case it is needed.......

:giggle::giggle::giggle::wasntme:@:):);)@;)@;)@;)@;)@;):party::angel::angel::angel::angel:

I'm back online, what no news yet?
Well Shoe1, the word around the campfire is that our number 7 (Daly something-or-other) is currently deciding whether Maroon or Teal goes better with his blonde hair and blue eyes - this and not money will be the basis of his decision.

Well Shoe1, the word around the campfire is that our number 7 (Daly something-or-other) is currently deciding whether Maroon or Teal goes better with his blonde hair and blue eyes - this and not money will be the basis of his decision.
who is this Kieran Forum guy that everyone is talking about?

Just out of interest Mark...How are you feeling about Manly's chances this year ?

As deflated as many of us feel I think that most players today are reasonably professional, and those that make a decision to go elsewhere probably still play ok for their existing club.

A really great example was Ronnie " Rambo" Gibbs, in the middle of 87 season ( and one of the first ever to do so) signed with the Gold Coast, and I well remember the calls to " drop him to reserve grade", but Boz didn't , he played him and it was Ronnies finest hour playing a huge hand in the finals.

So despite my occasional glum comment, and glass half empty approach I'd be surprised if we don't go ok in 2015.

And if 2016 is a rebuild year , so be it, won't be the first, and I'm sure not the last.

I've had many ups and downs since I first became an Eagle lover in 1963, we have been truly blessed this last decade and to be brutally honest it had to come to and end sometime.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4