DCE to sign with Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Trev it looks like you have made multiple first comments I think you lack credibility
I wouldn't be surprised if Trev is actually "James Hooper" and I reckon he is trying to lure out guys like Panash to try and get inside info. Hooper likes to use the word "Champ" whenever he is writing a response to someone when he thinks he is being smart. The quote he used was

"Maybe you could get a start at DT as you've just stated nothing but lies champ."

The fact that he referred to the Daily Telecrap as "DT" says to me that it is someone who uses the name a lot everyday and needs to shorten it. I reckon he said that to throw people off the scent too. Tin foil hat is now off.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trev is actually "James Hooper" and I reckon he is trying to lure out guys like Panash to try and get inside info. Hooper likes to use the word "Champ" whenever he is writing a response to someone when he thinks he is being smart. The quote he used was

"Maybe you could get a start at DT as you've just stated nothing but lies champ."

The fact that he referred to the Daily Telecrap as "DT" says to me that it is someone who uses the name a lot everyday and needs to shorten it. I reckon he said that to throw people off the scent too. Tin foil hat is now off.
The plot thickens in DCE to sign.

Ronnie Gibbs 1 of my all time favourites just had 2 look this up. 87 I loved this game if you can't watch the full game go 2 about the 20 minute mark and check out Rambo's try just awesome. I watched this game again about a week ago what a team wouldn't be able 2 field it today with the cap.

Grrrrr.....because of your "use numbers instead of...well english," I went to the 2m20sec mark and saw souths score a try. I was thinking wtf is Mavin on about. lol

Then my second brain cell kicked in and all was well :)

Another hot but beautiful day in SEQ, just finished a nice salad roll and now supping on a Nespresso coffee.

And yes still determined not to comment again on any of this crap until we know for sure, or until they dont turn up for training on the 15th of November.

That will be good for you guys giving you time to clean up after your latest cyclone/flood.

@Mark from Brisbane hope the curtains didn't get damaged. you've kept them out of the sun so long it'd be a shame to let natural disasters ruin them #qldpleasejointherestoftheeastcoastinthe21stcentury @:p

You know what, being from NSW originally I do appreciate DST, its just that most Queenslanders don't.

There's a fair push for it to be put in for the SEQ area and the rest of the state left as it is, but the powers to be don't want it so we continue to live in the 1970's.

It really is quite different, the sun comes up here in summer at about 4.30am, or maybe closer to 5.00am as in full sun, but then by about 6.30pm its pitch black......its actually not as bad as one might think.

BUT, in saying that yes I agree, for example due to the fact we are on a different time Zone Chan 9 will show the Manly game an hour after its been started down there, full of advertisements every 37 seconds.

Of course the Donkeys game on Thursday night is live!!

You know what, being from NSW originally I do appreciate DST, its just that most Queenslanders don't.

There's a fair push for it to be put in for the SEQ area and the rest of the state left as it is, but the powers to be don't want it so we continue to live in the 1970's.

It really is quite different, the sun comes up here in summer at about 4.30am, or maybe closer to 5.00am as in full sun, but then by about 6.30pm its pitch black......its actually not as bad as one might think.

BUT, in saying that yes I agree, for example due to the fact we are on a different time Zone Chan 9 will show the Manly game an hour after its been started down there, full of advertisements every 37 seconds.

Of course the Donkeys game on Thursday night is live!!
Mark you like it dark early because now your retired you have dinner at 4:30. Lol

My feeling is that any of these two that does not sign on to stay with Manly, there should be a co-ordinated hurl of Manly gear related to them (jerseys, T-shirts) thrown on to the field sidelines during the 6th or 7th minute of the first game at Brookvale (whatever their number is) to show our disgust at their lack of loyalty to all the kids and fans who remain loyal.
I know rugby league is a business but Manly's offers are very competitive for both and their has to be some emotion in their decisions.
Look for a flying Jersey at the appropriate time for me to make my statement.
I've had a gutful.
NYEagle

Yeh I know but all dce's offers are in the 800-1mil range. Foz is all 1-1.3mil per year
Have you noticed people are saying things before a decision has been made
My feeling is that any of these two that does not sign on to stay with Manly, there should be a co-ordinated hurl of Manly gear related to them (jerseys, T-shirts) thrown on to the field sidelines during the 6th or 7th minute of the first game at Brookvale (whatever their number is) to show our disgust at their lack of loyalty to all the kids and fans who remain loyal.
I know rugby league is a business but Manly's offers are very competitive for both and their has to be some emotion in their decisions.
Look for a flying Jersey at the appropriate time for me to make my statement.
I've had a gutful.
NYEagle
Dont lose heart . have faith feathered friend .

Have you noticed people are saying things before a decision has been made

Dont lose heart . have faith feathered friend .
the gist of it @bones was more saying that I didn't think we should be judging either more harshly than the other. They are both delaying despite it playing out in the media. I should have added the caveat that they were the media reported figures. I want them both to stay and am under know illusions that even if you love a team sport is a job for these guys. And even if you love a joint you will manipulate your own salary negotiations however you can so that you don't get raped by a boss that knows you want to stay.

I had to do the same thing recently knowing that I didn't want to go but wanted more $$. Way of the world people

My feathers are ruffled sir....

I have faith they will stay, but I am preparing myself for every scenario.

NYEagle

the gist of it @bones was more saying that I didn't think we should be judging either more harshly than the other. They are both delaying despite it playing out in the media. I should have added the caveat that they were the media reported figures. I want them both to stay and am under know illusions that even if you love a team sport is a job for these guys. And even if you love a joint you will manipulate your own salary negotiations however you can so that you don't get raped by a boss that knows you want to stay.

I had to do the same thing recently knowing that I didn't want to go but wanted more $$. Way of the world people
That was @BOZO , not me.

Channel 9 just reported Manly has withdrawn offer to DCE. Deadline was midday today.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8