• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ryan did you watch the roosters/rabbits game JWH almost gave the game to the rabbits. he was useles.

Garts link said:
[quote author=Darren link=topic=186814.msg322537#msg322537 date=1299933335]
on ya Ryan, now you ARE going to get hammered  :D ;)  I have given up posting that stuff. I was told I know nothing, I was very wrong, wasn't I?  ::)

The team is slow and looks old, look at the difference between storm and us in metres. They went so much further. Imagine what Dragons, Roosters, Broncos, Rabbits will do.  :-

You do know nothing. 
[/quote]

Darren has been pretty spot on these past 24 months mate - you cant deny reality, as much as it hurts :(

Post  automatically merged: [time]1299933729[/time]

swoop link said:
Ryan did you watch the roosters/rabbits game JWH almost gave the game to the rabbits. he was useles.

Honestly, I DID think he was poor in that game. I'm not going to lie to  back up my theory. He was bad, really bad....and if he put that performance in for us, I'd be pretty pissed off.

thank you Ryan, as a 30 year supporter this squad really worries me, ahh where did 2008 go!! what a time!!!  :-\

Jatz Crackers link said:
[quote author=Greg choice link=topic=186814.msg322507#msg322507 date=1299932680]
Easily pleased if that was adequate then you are a low marker, if he is as good as it gets for us as a halfback then we are not aiming high enough as a club.

Which halfback in the history of RL played better on his debut ? Its a serious question so put down the razor blade and type.
[/quote]I would say G toovey, A langer, A Johns, P Sterling, C Gower, G Alexander, S Jones,B Kimmorley, R Stuart, G Freeman, M Orford, J Simon, J Gibbs, M Pearce, L Spina,J Mullen, is that enough I'm sure I can find another hundred not to forget T Hodkinson. No Razor blades here just let's not sugar coat it first game or not we will never win any thing meaningful with him as half and foran as 5/8  

Ryan link said:
[quote author=Garts link=topic=186814.msg322544#msg322544 date=1299933430]
[quote author=Darren link=topic=186814.msg322537#msg322537 date=1299933335]
on ya Ryan, now you ARE going to get hammered  :D ;)  I have given up posting that stuff. I was told I know nothing, I was very wrong, wasn't I?  ::)

The team is slow and looks old, look at the difference between storm and us in metres. They went so much further. Imagine what Dragons, Roosters, Broncos, Rabbits will do.  :-

You do know nothing. 
[/quote]

Darren has been pretty spot on these past 24 months mate - you cant deny reality, as much as it hurts :(

Post  automatically merged: [time]1299933729[/time]

swoop link said:

Honestly, I DID think he was poor in that game. I'm not going to lie to  back up my theory. He was bad, really bad....and if he put that performance in for us, I'd be pretty pissed off.
[/quote]

He does have some fair points, no doubt.  But when he posts stuff like our players are old and thats why they get injured. Yet players like Whare, Hoppa etc are just as injury prone.  Then says Lyon needs to improve on last year, when he was Dally M centre of the year I just can't take him seriously. 

Post  automatically merged: [time]1299934233[/time]

Darren link said:
we will see Garts, my comments about long term injuries is so far correct, and we get bopped first game and Roosters away next week.

1 Darren
3,000 Against

Greg choice link said:
[quote author=Jatz Crackers link=topic=186814.msg322524#msg322524 date=1299933006]
[quote author=Greg choice link=topic=186814.msg322507#msg322507 date=1299932680]
Easily pleased if that was adequate then you are a low marker, if he is as good as it gets for us as a halfback then we are not aiming high enough as a club.

Which halfback in the history of RL played better on his debut ? Its a serious question so put down the razor blade and type.
[/quote]I would say G toovey, A langer, A Johns, P Sterling, C Gower, G Alexander, S Jones,B Kimmorley, R Stuart, G Freeman, M Orford, J Simon, J Gibbs, M Pearce, L Spina,J Mullen, is that enough I'm sure I can find another hundred not to forget T Hodkinson. No Razor blades here just let's not sugar coat it first game or not we will never win any thing meaningful with him as half and foran as 5/8  
[/quote]

No. Its not enough. And in any case the question was loaded.

Noone can confidently judge a player, good or bad, after his first game at the highest level.

As for the bolded bit, youve lost all credibility right there.

Jatz Crackers link said:
[quote author=Greg choice link=topic=186814.msg322566#msg322566 date=1299933828]
[quote author=Jatz Crackers link=topic=186814.msg322524#msg322524 date=1299933006]

[/quote]

No. Its not enough. And in any case the question was loaded.

Noone can confidently judge a player, good or bad, after his first game at the highest level.

As for the bolded bit, youve lost all credibility right there.
[/quote]And coming from you that hurts.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=186814.msg322504#msg322504 date=1299932593]

17. Tony Williams

Younger, faster, hungrier, stronger, more passionate....etc etc etc....
  LOL!!!
[/quote]

No Mata the LOL's are on you. Always bagging a hard worker like t-rex who was one of our best last year, and then you go and start a thread like this, about a player who was by far the worst on field tonight. I know it was his first game and blah blah but still he was horrible. Kicks that either went 5 metres or directly to billy slater. Its obvious you make your decisions about players performances before the game even starts cause we all know monas, Orford and t-rex could never have a good game in your eyes. OPSM awaits your call.

effnic link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=186814.msg322514#msg322514 date=1299932762]

17. Tony Williams

LOL!!!
[/quote]

No Mata the LOL's are on you. Always bagging a hard worker like t-rex who was one of our best last year, and then you go and start a thread like this, about a player who was by far the worst on field tonight. I know it was his first game and blah blah but still he was horrible. Kicks that either went 5 metres or directly to billy slater. Its obvious you make your decisions about players performances before the game even starts cause we all know monas, Orford and t-rex could never have a good game in your eyes. OPSM awaits your call.
[/quote]

Obvious troll is obvious,now **** off to the storms forum

He played like a vet with 2 knock ons and a forward pack
that wasnt dominated but by no means was dominating

Ballin done a shorter kick than Crusher does a dropout
Pick on the old ones hard,i think DCE is a long term answer
to our halfback problem that was fixed for 4 years with Ox

The real good thing about tonight was Stewie got through
unscathed and DCE was solid without yet setting the world
alight

Take out the 2 knock ons and we are onto a winner
Chocs knock-ons were completely forgiven with
being the only forward that ran the ball with any
gusto

Tony misses a tackle and he is the worst **** in the
world,truth is the passes he got given he was flat footed
and not expecting to be in the play at all,melbourne rushed
in defense anytime he got it

Take out the knock on's,Checcining and general ring rust
and we will be a force to be reckoned with,its game one
retards,the sky isnt falling yet

Round 5 is around when we hit the straps in 09 and we still
cruised into 5th,dont be so ****ing dramatic

If we talk about being dominated by their pack we have big issues!

That wasn't our problem tonight and to be honest chic was one of the few who made metres. This year is not a premiership year it is a building year. Once things start to stick we will be in the mix and close to a premiership within 5. Years

Shane link said:
[quote author=effnic link=topic=186814.msg322615#msg322615 date=1299939606]
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=186814.msg322514#msg322514 date=1299932762]

17. Tony Williams

LOL!!!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Obvious troll is obvious,now f**k off to the storms forum
[/quote]
Its funny because i have probably been a member of this forum longer than you.

Do we need to measure the distance between handbags?

Ryan link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=186814.msg322539#msg322539 date=1299933350]
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=186814.msg322525#msg322525 date=1299933011]

LoL, I'm actually having a cup of tea TBH.
 Green tea doesn't come wrapped in aluminium foil you know Ryan.
[/quote]

Not for me sorry dude. Have no interest in drugs in any manner of life.
[/quote]

Do you drink beer ?

Garts: I have never said Lyon has to get better, I have constantly stated his injuries worry me and at 30 I can't see him getting better than last year, he was quality last year, I'm saying that there are too many older guys whose best days are behind them. Kite, Cross, Choc, Glenn, Gulavou, Ballin (possibly) Robbo would be fair assessments at this stage.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1299965407[/time]

players that can potentially get better, Keiran, DCE, Buhrer, Matai (still)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2