• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I would've liked to see Dorn being developed the way DCE has.

If DCE was chucked into first grade at 17, coached by Peter Sharpe and playing with a bunch of speds I'm sure he'd be spoken of in the same light as Dorn.

Dorn had some talent, it's just that he was developed abysmally.

Cambo link said:
I can't see DCE being anything but a Star

he has loads of natural talent, so much so the qlders are talking him up as future origin player.

comments like this do him more harm than good. Peoples expectations are far too high based on anything he has done to date.

Volley link said:
I would've liked to see Dorn being developed the way DCE has.

If DCE was chucked into first grade at 17, coached by Peter Sharpe and playing with a bunch of speds I'm sure he'd be spoken of in the same light as Dorn.

Dorn had some talent, it's just that he was developed abysmally.

Good post. right place at the right time has a lot of bearing on peoples lives, from all walks of life

Shane link said:
So Greg you have a better point of view than Alfie and King Wally who basically circlejerked over him,I will take their view before yours troll with 33posts
I never said i have a better point of view than anyone it is just mine. As for Wally and Alf I couldn't give a f what they think. You sound like one of those people if you haven't played 100 games your opinion is not valid. As for troll grow up just because people see players and the game different then you and don't sit stuck to the keyboard like you don't make them a troll.

Been doing some business for a RL Talent Scout, no names but he works for the QLD feeder club of an NRL Club.

I was talking to him today and he said this to me.....Manly have the TWO half backs with the biggest potential in the game...DCE and the half back for the 20's (Gary Riccardi)...he said that his club is VERY jealous that we have two such potential superstars, and said that Wally Lewis believes DCE will take JT's place in the QLD SOO side when he retires.

He said to me that DCE will be a superstar of the game and to not forget that he's only 20 something and has played just one FG game.

Have patience people, have patience his time will come!!

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Been doing some business for a RL Talent Scout, no names but he works for the QLD feeder club for an NRL Club.

I was talking to him today and he said this to me.....Manly have the TWO half backs with the biggest potential in the game...DCE and the half back for the 20's (Gary Riccardi)...he said that his club is VERY jealous that we have two such potential superstars, and said that Wally Lewis believes DCE will take JT's place in the QLD SOO side when he retires.

He said to me that DCE will be a superstar of the game and to not forget that he's only 20 something and has played just one FG game.

Mark you would now Alby who roomed with me on WCC in 2009 he had seen abit of Ricardi back then and we had just signed and he was raving about him

If you all remember, Jonathon Thurston was a crap little skinny douche at Canturbury. It took him forever in and out of first grade to find his feet. And when he did he was the best player in the world within a year. Give Young Dally a break.

Fonz link said:
If you all remember, Jonathon Thurston was a crap little skinny douche at Canturbury. It took him forever in and out of first grade to find his feet. And when he did he was the best player in the world within a year. Give Young Dally a break.
now hes an ugly more built DOUCHE

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Been doing some business for a RL Talent Scout, no names but he works for the QLD feeder club of an NRL Club.

Perhaps we owe the bulldogs a big thankyou if thats the case for taking Hodkinson off our hands because if he stayed here than DCE would have been shown the door.

That is exactly what I hear about DCE and he does indeed have a buttload of talent. Just give him time.

I have heard the same about Riccardi too but not to the extent of Turtle

Glen Stewart was in the never to play first grade again after his first few years and a dozen games then he had off season 07 and a year later in 08 he was the best lock in the game.

Fluffy link said:
Glen Stewart was in the never to play first grade again after his first few years and a dozen games then he had off season 07 and a year later in 08 he was the best lock in the game.

Jamie Buhrer will be in the same boat imo

Greg choice link said:
[quote author=Shane link=topic=186814.msg323301#msg323301 date=1300104414]
As for Wally and Alf I couldn't give a f what they think. [/quote]

LOL thats gold Greg.

Yeah Wally and Alf havent been there and done that :p
I hate them both more than you could ever know,but
i respect their achievements

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12