• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I wouldn't call them "second rate" mate, but perhaps not world beaters that's for sure.

There's some good ones there, they just have to lift their games and play to their potential and things will start to look a little more rosey

Shane link said:
Yeah Wally and Alf havent been there and done that :p
I hate them both more than you could ever know,but
i respect their achievements
Who bagged their achievements I'm still dirty Ron Mcaulliffe  blocked both Wally and Gene Miles from joining us, so don't get me wrong I respect his and Alf's careers it doesn't mean I have to bow at there feet and agree with everything they say. They rate him I think he is second rate and by the end of the year i think I'll have more people agreeing with me.Great players don't always make great coaches ( Wally) or have the best eye for talent.Finally I wonder if he came from NSW if they would have the same opinion of him. 

I thought DCE had a mixed bag, happy to give the guy some time.

The team itself looked enthusiastic but after Lyon went off we started to lose our battle in the forwards. We made some basic errors but the 1st game back is always going to be a it rusty. All our young guys and Stewart were good without being special. Buerer (I know its spelt incorrectly) was my pick of the young guns.

Overall we got a few coming back over the next month or so and the experience will do the young guys good.

CARN SEA EAGLES.

Greg choice link said:
[quote author=Shane link=topic=186814.msg323951#msg323951 date=1300323873]
Who bagged their achievements I'm still dirty Ron Mcaulliffe  blocked both Wally and Gene Miles from joining us, so don't get me wrong I respect his and Alf's careers it doesn't mean I have to bow at there feet and agree with everything they say. They rate him I think he is second rate and by the end of the year i think I'll have more people agreeing with me.Great players don't always make great coaches ( Wally) or have the best eye for talent.Finally I wonder if he came from NSW if they would have the same opinion of him. 
[/quote]
Showing your age there Greg :)

WAMF link said:
[quote author=Greg choice link=topic=186814.msg324041#msg324041 date=1300337461]
[quote author=Shane link=topic=186814.msg323951#msg323951 date=1300323873]
[/quote]
Showing your age there Greg :)
[/quote]Yeah and I'm feeling my age this morning ;D

Shane link said:
Oh noes,i got the correct word but grandma'd it
You still know what im on about
that we do Shane 50% percent of your posts are bull and 50% are **** no matter how incorrect your spelling and grammar are.

how quickly we deteriorate into bickering, think of the children

For what it's worth, i thought he had a great start, anyone who expects miracles is on another planet. showed a lot of potential, and im sure they've trained for the moment, but when the positional changes around him happened it would've made it a little difficult. i was happy with him.

so much weight on young kids shoulders these days and i blame that on the lack of a high quality 'reserve' grade. the gap between nsw / qld cup and nrl is just far too much, and now many are jumping straight from toyota cup to nrl making it worse, everyone expects these young kids to have the skills of a veteran in no time.

if the "reserve grade" was playing at these venues, with the building crowds as they were years ago i think that would help them get more comfortable with the surrounds, and if the nrl invested in a high quality second tier im sure these players coming through the grades would make the transition alot easier.

The Gronk link said:
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=186814.msg324401#msg324401 date=1300424839]
I'm getting sick of the problems of your and you're.  Shane you need to talk to Gronk.
Gronk - the thinking man's Fro. 
[/quote]

Oi!! you leave me out of this :)

Give a man a PhD and he reckons he's someone special, you're no Sheldon Cooper that's for sure..... :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8