• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
giphy.gif

The old adage of the forwards setting the platform, is still relevant in regards to how DCE plays. Over the past few years, our forwards/#9 have become less dominant. Together with Foran's injuries (and general lack of desire to play) have made things difficult for him.

Whether it's Koroisau or Parcell, those guys need to work the forwards & give the backs the time & space they need. Everyone needs to play their part, including the fullback. I get the feeling this will be Brett's last year as injuries are catching up with him. He's still a champion & when he's on the field, his contribution is invaluable. Tom T is very talented but naturally lacks the organisational ability that just comes with experience.

Finally I'd also say the coach has the biggest part to play in recognising this & implementing strategies to bring it all together. DCE's role is crucial of course but remember, very few #7's can continue to shine if the rest of the team aren't doing their bit.

Youd have to assume that Cherry looked very slow and predictable without his partner in crime Foz.
Cherry hasn't the pace to worry opposition forwards & with the current fatigued state most forward packs are going to feel, Cherry's slowness was extra worrying.

I'm worried.

And when you think Mateo is probably going to be the best option @ 5/8, we're going to have the slowest halves combination the NRL's ever seen since it's inception.

Youd have to assume that Cherry looked very slow and predictable without his partner in crime Foz.
Cherry hasn't the pace to worry opposition forwards & with the current fatigued state most forward packs are going to feel, Cherry's slowness was extra worrying.

I'm worried.

And when you think Mateo is probably going to be the best option @ 5/8, we're going to have the slowest halves combination the NRL's ever seen since it's inception.

Its round 1, new combos. Its not panic stations yet.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8