Depth x 4

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I thought SlimAnkle was goorne? Anyway if he is around he hasn't been able to crack a reggies run. would still have Parker if fit.
Yea im not too sure myself mate.. heard nothing about him since pre season really. Its a shame he hasnt kicked on especially here at manly, he had such big wraps

Storm in a tea cup. If I had to guess, we will lose Jake and MAYBE Tom to one of the wings. Walker isn't getting a crack and Myles will be moved on. DCE is on the outer in QLD and will have to be a clear cut better option to even be considered. We have cover for Jake at lock from a few players. Tom will be a little harder to cover at 1 but I would suggest we will survive.

Guys we're going to have to rename the Wrights because we have three and all but a couple of you just write Wright, is that right? I suggest we call them Mwright, Jwright and Twright. Personally I'd like young Twright to get a run.
Mmmmmmm,right

I personally think only the Turbo's will get a shot....unless DCE grabs 2 x MOM awards over the next fortnight (Which would be Awesome)
Hastings is a good option at FB and think with Perritt/Lussick coming back and a handy player like Lane hovering around also, we have solid Jake coverage.

Jake'll be there, I reckon Tom will be on the extended bench and go train with the squad all week but not play, probably Walker too. I wouldn't be too surprised to see Myles get the Qld call up with Scott out, DCE also a maybe depending on Thurston's fitness but JT should be back by game 3.

So if that's correct we'll need someone to replace Jake so I guess taupau to play 80 mins in the back row and bring Lussic and Perret in the front row, or if Myles is out too it looks like Lewis Brown will be playing the 80 mins with Marty Darcy and Perret in the front row I'd guess.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10