DES GO NOW -post your one word answer here

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
ChErRy EvAnZ said:
ITS ALL OVER OUR FUTURE IS IN SHAMBLES WE WILL GO FROM PREMIERS TO SHARKIES

We can't ever be like the sharkies. They have never won a premiership. We have won eight.

Jolores said:
Gorgeous George said:
Jolores said:
Gorgeous George said:
Jolores said:
You should get out in the real world if you believe that Manchester United would stand by or any big name sporting team be it NFL AFL or even Rugby and let a coach say I'm going in 2013 I can't work with you but hey I'll stay around in 2012 then you are dreaming. The only reason he is staying next year is a contract not because he wont's to stay.

So you were a fly on the wall during negotiations. Is that how you've come to this conclusion?
What has that got to do with anything I have typed? For the last time I do not know and do not care what occurred I'm dealing with what we know and what we know is Des is going at the end of 2012, and I stand by my statements regarding other professional sports.

Your analogy to other sports means jack to me. If you don't know or care what occurred how can you make a judgement on how to proceed? The last thing we need now is for people to go off half-cocked based on "I do not know and do not care what occurred".
My analogy means jack to you oh well we have different opinions, as for how can I make a judgement like anyone I have a point of view that's all mine is no more or less valid than yours. So I have no inside mail and don't claim to have
You are convincing as an idiot. I don't pretend to know anything about what has occurred and so therefore don't make judgements pretending as if I know something. You, however, admit to having NFI about what happened yet make judgements based on who knows what.

The old saying about opinions being like arseholes and everyone having one was made up with people like you in mind.

People regardless of different opinions we shouldn't be infighting on our own forum. We're acting like the board.

Gorgeous George said:
Masked Eagle said:
Gorgeous George said:
Dumbest f**king thread in history with some of the dumbest posts I have ever seen. Some of you schmucks should get an education or join the Rabbitoh's supporter group. The club is imploding and all you can do is add more fuel to the fire. What an absolute f**king embarrassment.

Well this is the most head in the sand response I've read. Its an extremely valid point of discussion if Des should or should not coach the club next year.

With players with get out clauses when Des leaves if he stays our entire 2012 season will be stories about who is going to jump ship. It also makes it easier for players to jump clubs in 2013. If Des leaves now and those players have to activate their release clauses for 2012 its going to be a lot harder for them to find a club, in 2013 it will be a lot easier for them to leave because opposition clubs will have 12 months to juggle their books. I say we name Toovs now, then he gets ALL the players in the one room and puts the question to their faces and we get on with the job.

I would rather keep my head in the sand than get involved in this type of discussion. How many posters on here are privy to the details of contracts of coaching staff and players within our club? How many here are privy to the details of negotiations that have taken place?

Without knowing any of this you are all just speculating. You are all making judgements based on what exactly?

Yes, I'll stick my f**king head in the sand rather than breathe the obviously toxic air that too many on this thread and others have been breathing.

You, on the other hand, keep your mask on.

Practice what you preach. For someone who would rather stick their head in the sand than get involved in this you have a strange way of showing it.

Regardless of what people know, as I said, how can you possibly think its not a valid point of discussion. Heaven forbid we as fans dare discuss the biggest bombshell to hit our club since the merger. What on earth do you think people were going to discuss on a Sea Eagles supporters forum?

People are getting emotional because they love the place and are passionate about it. When you bring in those feelings all sorts of stuff is going to come out, some completely non-sensical and some great thought provoking stuff. I'm not sure what you think you can achieve by calling your fellow sea eagles supports dumb, schmucks or rabbitohs supporters.

Masked Eagle said:
Practice what you preach. For someone who would rather stick their head in the sand than get involved in this you have a strange way of showing it.

Regardless of what people know, as I said, how can you possibly think its not a valid point of discussion. Heaven forbid we as fans dare discuss the biggest bombshell to hit our club since the merger. What on earth do you think people were going to discuss on a Sea Eagles supporters forum?

People are getting emotional because they love the place and are passionate about it. When you bring in those feelings all sorts of stuff is going to come out, some completely non-sensical and some great thought provoking stuff. I'm not sure what you think you can achieve by calling your fellow sea eagles supports dumb, schmucks or rabbitohs supporters.

My point exactly. Emotional posters make irrational posts with little or no thought to what they are saying. I'm sick of it.

Time is needed to respond to this debacle. Get rid of the idiots who caused the problem, get the right coach and set the direction clearly.

This will take time.

If Des goes now so does the players who have get out clauses. No way - get rid of the board and keep Des after they are gone - watch and see......

Gorgeous George said:
Masked Eagle said:

My point exactly. Emotional posters make irrational posts with little or no thought to what they are saying. I'm sick of it.

Fair enough. My point is though people need to vent. It's a kind a therapy.

Gorgeous George said:
Jolores said:
Gorgeous George said:
Jolores said:
Gorgeous George said:
So you were a fly on the wall during negotiations. Is that how you've come to this conclusion?
What has that got to do with anything I have typed? For the last time I do not know and do not care what occurred I'm dealing with what we know and what we know is Des is going at the end of 2012, and I stand by my statements regarding other professional sports.

Your analogy to other sports means jack to me. If you don't know or care what occurred how can you make a judgement on how to proceed? The last thing we need now is for people to go off half-cocked based on "I do not know and do not care what occurred".
My analogy means jack to you oh well we have different opinions, as for how can I make a judgement like anyone I have a point of view that's all mine is no more or less valid than yours. So I have no inside mail and don't claim to have
You are convincing as an idiot. I don't pretend to know anything about what has occurred and so therefore don't make judgements pretending as if I know something. You, however, admit to having NFI about what happened yet make judgements based on who knows what.

The old saying about opinions being like arseholes and everyone having one was made up with people like you in mind.

I have as much as an idea as you and I stand by what I said as for personal insults I'll leave that to you as it seems that's all you have got. Enjoy the summer with your head in the sand

Gorgeous George said:
Masked Eagle said:

So george speaks he is sick of it so no body post

Jolores said:
Gorgeous George said:
Jolores said:
Gorgeous George said:
Jolores said:

I have as much as an idea as you and I stand by what I said as for personal insults I'll leave that to you as it seems that's all you have got. Enjoy the summer with your head in the sand

Gorgeous George said:
Masked Eagle said:

So george speaks he is sick of it so no body post

*sigh* All I can do now is laugh.

Losers, Des wants to go out and achieve new goals and you morons want to abuse him for it. Just go back to Gosford already Northern Eagles

Chuck said:
Merdy33 said:
Very, very disappointed, but I think he should stay on next year. We have a terrific chance to go back to back, regardless of what happens after that. As Hasler said hinself, grand finals are extremely difficult to make and harder to win. So we should take the opportunity while we have it. In the meantime, preparations can be made for a smooth handover, and if we we lose a couple more players, then so be it. It will be impossible to keep them all under the salary cap anyway, regardless of whether it is raised after the new TV deal. We have done extraordinarily well to make three GFs in five years, and we should not throw away the opportunity for another one.

We had the chance to go back to back. There's no way it happens with all this fallout.

But we thrive on adversity? Don't know, but I reckon our chances are better next year with him.

DoggiesBrah said:
One word: DOGGIES

Thanks for that post. I think we all needed that to remember that "it could be worse".

DES must really want a difficult challenged to go to that stupid club with their moron supporters.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6