Dessie Come Back - RLW 26/4/15

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A well placed sauce.
image.jpg

Rebuild what mate ? full strength we are a top 4 side this year !

have a look at our players that are about to become regular first graders and TEST players

Do you want a side that looks like the Dogs ???? BIG FAT AND BORING ?????? then yeah bring Des back

There will be a fan REVOLT if Des is used to replace Toovey

There will be no revolt. Most fans would be happy to have one of the most sought after coaches in the competition back at the helm, especially given how crappy our showings have been this year (yes I know injuries are the main reason for this, but it still doesn't reflect well on Tooves even if it's not his fault).

Would it make a difference if Des was to not only abandon the dogs, but sign up a bunch of their players on inflated backended contracts so it causes the dogs major cap headaches from next year onwards, and destabalise the club by securing a cartel of doggies staff with him, and ruining their premiership chances by attempting to poach a select few of their players to bring with him ?

There will be no revolt. Most fans would be happy to have one of the most sought after coaches in the competition back at the helm, especially given how crappy our showings have been this year (yes I know injuries are the main reason for this, but it still doesn't reflect well on Tooves even if it's not his fault).
I don't claim to know what most fans want but I don't want him anywhere near the place.

Would it make a difference if Des was to not only abandon the dogs, but sign up a bunch of their players on inflated backended contracts so it causes the dogs major cap headaches from next year onwards, and destabalise the club by securing a cartel of doggies staff with him, and ruining their premiership chances by attempting to poach a select few of their players to bring with him ?

What goes around comes around, I'd be happy to see that happen.

Look De$, you've made your decision and you have to stick by it.

I am outraged that you would say Tooves is a mate and now you're on this forum making ridiculous claims and trying to take the job back that you had given up so frivolously. Not nice.

You will just have to stick with the tolls, the commute, and enjoy the view in Bankstown.
We don't want you back. Ever.

Look De$, you've made your decision and you have to stick by it.

I am outraged that you would say Tooves is a mate and now you're on this forum making ridiculous claims and trying to take the job back that you had given up so frivolously. Not nice.

You will just have to stick with the tolls, the commute, and enjoy the view in Bankstown.
We don't want you back. Ever.

Ha, you say you wouldn't want him back but I reckon if he coached us to 2 more premierships in 5-10 years you'd change your tune. I'm not a fan of the bloke considering he threw a tantrum at the board that we're still dealing with the collateral damage from, but having said that our board was hopeless.

G'day all,I can't be certain if its still the case,but Tony Adams was the pen name at RLW for someone whos nickname starts with z brother.I haven't seen him for a few years so I can't say its still categorically him.
cheers mike

They hav

our club dont need there staff or players ! So once again...... a BIGGGGGG NO THANK YOU TO DES

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7