Dessie Come Back - RLW 26/4/15

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ill be happy for hasler to come back home to be honest. We can also get one up on canterbury for taking him in the 1st place!

I definitely don't want De$ back. Like others have said he's made his choice now he can live with it.

My biggest concern would be why would the dogs be so willing to let him go??? 2 Grand Finals in the last 3 years? This from a club that wasn't doing a lot in the years before that.

The guy wanted an extension with one and a half years to go in his contract. The idea of coaches secretly negotiating contracts with several clubs with such a long time left in their current contract doesn't sit well with me. Once bitten.....

No way will this happen. Ridiculous story.

Is there any **** that reporters won't write about Manly.

I definitely don't want De$ back. Like others have said he's made his choice now he can live with it.

My biggest concern would be why would the dogs be so willing to let him go??? 2 Grand Finals in the last 3 years? This from a club that wasn't doing a lot in the years before that.
dogs are like us. They want to hire from within. They want dymock so haslers tenure will not be a long one.

The kennel isn't blowing up too much - some of them love him and would hate to lose him but others are saying he can go especially if they could promote Jim Dymock to head coach.

Obviously if this actually happened they would all be spewing.

They are all very critical that Des hasn't yet delivered them a premiership. They have some kind of superiority complex that they are the dogs - a super club that is entitled to win a comp every 5 years.

They are all fuc$wits every last one of them and IMO their club is a cheating unethical scum hole of a place. I wish Foran went there years ago as that disloyal little &&&& would fit in there.

At the end of the day we are here to win premierships, not spoons. I can't see us winning the former with Tooves. Des knows exactly how to get the best out of the most average of players. Bellamy is another coach which can achieve this. They're few and far between.

I am sure most of you have had a job where management are incompetent and workplace politics are effecting you.
It's not a fun situation to be in. He deserved and earnt the results to warrant a contract extension and not be micro managed. I don't blame him for looking at other opportunities.

Trying to pick the club apart after he left is a completely different story.......

Toovey should be given 2016 and then judged on his performance. And management should make that clear now.

If Des wants to comeback and run the water, well I have no problem with that

The kennel isn't blowing up too much - some of them love him and would hate to lose him but others are saying he can go especially if they could promote Jim Dymock to head coach.

They are all very critical that Des hasn't yet delivered them a premiership. They have some kind of superiority complex that they are the dogs - a super club that is entitled to win a comp every 5 years.

They are all fuc$wits every last one of them and IMO their club is a cheating unethical scum hole of a place. I wish Foran went there years ago as that disloyal little &&&& would fit in there.
We all knew they would get rid of des if they didn't get an instant premiership.

But if he took Mbye and Klemmer they would :p

I am sure most of you have had a job where management are incompetent and workplace politics are effecting you.
It's not a fun situation to be in. He deserved and earnt the results to warrant a contract extension and not be micro managed. I don't blame him for looking at other opportunities.

Trying to pick the club apart after he left is a completely different story.......

Toovey should be given 2016 and then judged on his performance. And management should make that clear now.

If Des wants to comeback and run the water, well I have no problem with that

I think most of us when he left were very disappointed, but understood what he was putting up with. In fact I got the feeling from a lot of people there was an attitude of 'thanks Des you've delivered 2 premierships and we can see that you need to move on with all the rubbish'. Up to that point I had Des as an absolute legend of the club.

It was the attempts at picking us apart afterwards that I just could not reconcile. And it's that attitude from De$ at that point where he lost me forever.

I wonder if Des like Watmough has a bit of the grass is not always greener. Des of course has a huge amount more in between his ears than poor old choc so would have thought about that but still.

I bet Des would love the15 min drive Again. He must be jack of the fuc&ing Hume highway by now.

I think most of us when he left were very disappointed, but understood what he was putting up with. In fact I got the feeling from a lot of people there was an attitude of 'thanks Des you've delivered 2 premierships and we can see that you need to move on with all the rubbish'. Up to that point I had Des as an absolute legend of the club.

It was the attempts at picking us apart afterwards that I just could not reconcile. And it's that attitude from De$ at that point where he lost me forever.
Exactly, it's not what you do its the way you do it.

Nothi

Nothing's forever.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8