Dessie Come Back - RLW 26/4/15

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lol no revolt will take place most fans are apathetic and all they care about is a winning side.

I have no doubt quite a few members would not renew in protest but let's no over state it.

People didn't "revolt" when a club legend in Alan Thompson was given the flick for a Kiwi

Can't wait for the protest march with maybe 10 people

Love the capitals though

You're right about the apathy. The days of honour, respect, and pride in your club are all but gone. How you could even entertain the thought of Hasler coming back is beyond me.
This thread shows a number of ppl who would be more than happy to roll over and cop it up the coit for the sake of some delusional vision of Hasler winning a premiership. Is it any wonder management treat fans with disdain and indifference. Because they can.

I hate to say it but its not our choice, if the new management want him back and he wants to return its going to happen. He is one of the premier coaches so we would be cutting off our nose despite our faces to not have him back.

I hate to say it but its not our choice, if the new management want him back and he wants to return its going to happen. He is one of the premier coaches so we would be cutting off our nose despite our faces to not have him back.

I agree 100%, it's also my perogative not to renew my membership if that was to happen.

I agree 100%, it's also my perogative not to renew my membership if that was to happen.
I guess members can always speak with their wallets and not renew memberships. My point is management wont hold a grudge like we do, if there is a way they can get him back they will.

I guess members can always speak with their wallets and not renew memberships. My point is management wont hold a grudge like we do, if there is a way they can get him back they will.

Yep and your point is correct, but I reckon a sacking of 2V and a bringing back of Ha$ler would not go down that well!!

The whole reason he left in the first place was because management held a grudge. Just not this management.

Until the first couple of wins.

You only have to look at the monumental back flipping by posters here since the Elgey news today.
I was going to say until he delivers another premiership, then alot would be forgiven imo. Im not one to hold a grudge, we don't know exactly why he left to start with, it could very well have been the previous managements fault.

I was going to say until he delivers another premiership, then alot would be forgiven imo. Im not one to hold a grudge, we don't know exactly why he left to start with, it could very well have been the previous managements fault.

You're just being pragmatic. Which is just the ticket in this circumstance, as you so rightly pointed out, if current management has that in their sights who are we to argue with aiming for more success.

You're just being pragmatic. Which is just the ticket in this circumstance, as you so rightly pointed out, if current management has that in their sights who are we to argue with aiming for more success.

I can also see other peoples frustrations about him trying to take some of our best players with him to the Bulldogs, but that sort of things happens with every decent coach. Players follow good coaches from club to club.

I can also see other peoples frustrations about him trying to take some of our best players with him to the Bulldogs, but that sort of things happens with every decent coach. Players follow good coaches from club to club.

My pragmatism would most likely stop with Des though. I cough up a small volume of peas & carrots at the thought of him bringing any bulldog players with him.

You're right about the apathy. The days of honour, respect, and pride in your club are all but gone. How you could even entertain the thought of Hasler coming back is beyond me.
This thread shows a number of ppl who would be more than happy to roll over and cop it up the coit for the sake of some delusional vision of Hasler winning a premiership. Is it any wonder management treat fans with disdain and indifference. Because they can.

Not only entertain it celebrate it you don't agree that's fine if it was alright for Bozo to leave and come back it's fine by me for Des.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6