Does Burbo cement a Top 17 spot in 2023 ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Had a real crack and impressed today imo. He deserves a starting spot somewhere next week, there's got to be some accountability after the last few games.

I think it's a shows the sad state of our team when we want Burbo to start. He had a decent go today and last week, but how many other clubs would be break into the top 30 little though the top 17.

Upon saying that, Kelma has been really dissapointing apart from the Eels game where he went OK.

I think they should just put young Fainu in instead of both of them. Young and will make mistakes, but let's be honest. All expectations of finals footy has well and truly gone..

I think it's a shows the sad state of our team when we want Burbo to start. He had a decent go today and last week, but how many other clubs would be break into the top 30 little though the top 17.

Upon saying that, Kelma has been really dissapointing apart from the Eels game where he went OK.

I think they should just put young Fainu in instead of both of them. Young and will make mistakes, but let's be honest. All expectations of finals footy has well and truly gone..
With Thelma apparently out for awhile, I think it's a great opportunity to promote Burbo into the starting line-up and bring Fainu to the bench.

Parker is faster than Turbo currently
Don't tell Bozo that, he only likes to use the speed excuse to rip into his pet hate players. I'm sure he was looking the other way when Turbo got burnt down the touchline, and shortly after, gave up the chase... just like he stopped chasing the intercept against Cobbo. Sssshhhh!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8