Dogs are useless

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi, your blowing that out of proportion. What I read about DCE was that he had it in him to improve, but his goal kicking is ****, which it rightfully is. If he was Hazem-esque (almost impossible I know), we have won 9-10 this year.

No, I mean raving on about our team all the time!! Robbo, test winger, Lyon worlds best 5/8 etc. That type of thing.

Robbo in my opinion, is one of the most reliable, solid wingers, who is amazing under the high ball. If he had a more flowing running style, he would have been an awesome AFL player. So yeah, I personally think Robbo would fit very easily on the wing in SOO. Here's a tip, what's the biggest stage, apart from SOO? How about an 80,000 fan watched Grand Final. How'd he perform there Darren? Pretty damned well, under pressure !!

Lyon is most certainly not one of the best 5/8's alive, but he's one of the best centres to have ever played the game.

I think there is credence to our playing squad Daz mate. We haven't been out of the finals since Ox came here 6 years ago, and we have been in two GF's in that period, and won one by a record margin, against a team worth 1.5 mill more than us.

That's one rock solid team of players.

There is not one player on our team I have an issue with overall - I might not like a certain aspect of their play - but our playing group / coaching staff is a cut above - imagine we were flush with cash on top of that !!

That's why for my books, the off field crap is more important. Personally, I have a lot of faith in Perry. I have huge faith in Crusher. I have the utmost faith in Des, and would only like Bennett / Bellamy over him - and that says a lot.

I think we have a wonderful squad too Ryan, Des is a top coach and Crusher is great at identifying the players Des needs. When you think we operate on much less than other major teams we have done real well. We have been competitive since 2007 and in that time we have won 1, runner up and finals. It is extraordinary achievement in such a hard competition.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Are we still stalking Hodkinson ?

Come on here 2 weeks ago and we had similar reviews on Cherry-Evans

I was talking about the Dogs halves in general and their teams overall lack of set plays and structured attack ect. The Dogs supporters have even worse things to say about Keating then Hodkinson. Ive never bagged DCE, i have always said he will become a great halfback.

Ryan said:
Kiwi, your blowing that out of proportion. What I read about DCE was that he had it in him to improve, but his goal kicking is s**t, which it rightfully is. If he was Hazem-esque (almost impossible I know), we have won 9-10 this year.

There have been plenty of fools on here writing him off mate

If we want the real scoop on DCEs ability though we will have to get Darrens mate to cast an eye over him

"Canterbury halfback TRENT HODKINSON has taken the blame for his side's misfiring performance in the 20-12 NRL loss to Canberra."

TripleMNews Twitter

The coach wanted to go on a buying spree so he got what he wanted.Theyre being talked up like theyre a genuine threat.The only decent player they bought was Eastwood.The rest are Lemons.

Darren said:
No, I mean raving on about our team all the time!! Robbo, test winger, Lyon worlds best 5/8 etc. That type of thing.

Robbo is a Test Player for the greatest team name in the World the Scottish Bravehearts

Micheal Robertson has 3 test caps.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7