Dogs & Kasiano

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sam Kasiano will front the NRL judiciary on Wednesday to fight his grade two careless tackle charge.

The giant Kiwi was placed on report for his swinging arm which floored Fuifui Moimoi in Friday night's big win over Parramatta.

Kasiano has little to lose by challenging the charge given he faced a week on sidelines whether he took the early plea or failed to beat the charge at the judiciary.

But should his appeal be unsuccessful at Rugby League Central on Wednesday night, Kasiano will also be saddled with 95 carry-over points on top of the one week ban.

Earlier, South Sydney hooker Issac Luke was slugged with a grade two dangerous throw charge.

He was placed on report for a challenge on Sydney Roosters' centre Shaun Kenny-Dowall in Monday's epic clash at Allianz Stadium.

Luke will miss three games if he takes the early guilty plea, but could miss four if he fights the charge and loses at a hearing on Wednesday evening.

New Zealand international Luke has been charged for other offences twice in the last two years.

nrl.com

Is he going for a down grading or is he trying to get off?

If he's down grading he'll still sit out a week.

If he's fighting it and loses he'll miss 2 by my calculations.

They must be worried. Manly are favourites.

125 for a grade 2 careless high tackle
45 carry over points
37.5 50% loading for a similar prior offence
-------

That's 2 weeks

looks like fuifui didn't fly under sam's radar.

but surely, surely he cant get off without some suspension

surely

shirley

D_O_doubleG said:
Kasiano will be free play, It was an accident because fui was falling...

SECTION 15
PLAYER’S MISCONDUCT
Definition of 1. A player is guilty of misconduct if he:
(a)
trips, kicks or strikes another player.
(b)
when effecting or attempting to effect a tackle
makes contact with the head or neck of an
opponent intentionally, recklessly or carelessly.

D_O_doubleG said:
Kasiano will be free play, It was an accident because fui was falling...

Don't mind if he plays because then there will be no excuses when we beat YOUR CLUB this week.

My question in all these things is....

Would you be happy if matai was suspended for the same tackle?

lsz said:
My question in all these things is....

Would you be happy if matai was suspended for the same tackle?

I'd be disappointed, but not suprised. Fui was falling but it was still an average attempt at a tackle by Kasiano, no need to swing those arms about.

Besides, if it was Matai he'd probably get 6 weeks for that.

No, Don't let him play!

He's too big and he's rough, too.
I don't want any of my boys getting hurt by the big thug.

He's a monster, especially beside T-Rex, Princess or The Reverend.

If Kasiano somehow manages to successfuly fight the charge, every player that is falling in a tackle becomes 'free game' for a head shot.

WAMF said:
If Kasiano somehow manages to successfuly fight the charge, every player that is falling in a tackle becomes 'free game' for a head shot.

Whoever Matai hit against penrith was falling too. A swinging arm in the head is what it is. 1-2 weeks for Cuzziano.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4