Dogs Lodge OffIcial Complaint. Barba spat on by Manly Fan.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Disgraceful act of true. Any chance it was just beer splatter? Still both acts are not called for and would expect better from Manly fans.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feqmemnOzeY

Lol. Best scene in Seinfeld.

You notice what date Newman mentions "June 14th 1987". Yesterday was June 14th :)

The spitter was a plant to deflect all the talk about the corrupt ref in cahoots with the Canterbury club or to just denigrate the Manly club!

Totally unacceptable. Saw the footage on Nine. I truly think if anyone knows who they are they should report them to the club asap. I won't go to Belmore because of their fans. I'm horrified to think the same may apply with our fans.

I don't understand why anyone would spit or throw stuff at Barba or anyone. Barba is the sort of player I love to hate - but I don't hate him. He is the enemy, he is a cocky little bugger, I hated it when he scored twice, but I can also see that he is playing brilliantly, just about on top of his game.

I was hurting when Hodko kicked that goal and whinged to my wife on the phone about it as we left but jeez I wouldn't think to spit on the dude.

Jatz of course you couldn't see the actual spit but those involved looked to be filled with foaming hatred which can easily erupt if enough dolts in the crowd are gathered up by the emotion. Maybe not illegal on the footage but certainly dangerously nuanced.

Budgewoi Eagle said:
Jatz of course you couldn't see the actual spit but those involved looked to be filled with foaming hatred which can easily erupt if enough dolts in the crowd are gathered up by the emotion. Maybe not illegal on the footage but certainly dangerously nuanced.

Thank you Budgewoi. I hadnt/havnt seen any footage etc so was a bit blind on this topic. Cheers mate.

To others. My position on this issue will remain until we all see some sort of evidence. I know that there are bogans that frequent Brookie but I just wont make the connection from Bulldogs accusations on one hand to condemning a Sea Eagle on the other hand, until at least some sort of supportive materialis provided.

I really do mean it when I say i just dont trust the Canterbury Bankstown Leagues Club and their supporters. Terrible club worthy of disbanding.

I'm sure todd will 'neutrally' be looking after his old club 'without bias' and the 'truth' will be reported to an all female press conference on mad monday in a rehab facility in coffs harbour as soon as everyone is paid under the table.

The only appropriate response to reports of fans spitting on people or throwing things at them is to denounce that behaviour.
It does not matter which team they claim to support.
It is important we send the message loud and clear: that behaviour is the opposite of what Manly stands for and it won't be tolerated.
If that is what really happened I hope the perpetrators are swiftly identified and banned.

http://www.bordermail.com.au/story/1542933/thrower-of-soft-drink-bottle-faces-long-ban-if-caught/
Thrower of soft-drink bottle faces long ban if caught
By Michael Carayannis June 2, 2013, 3 a.m.

The person who threw a near-full bottle of soft drink towards Jamie Soward as he lined up an after-the-siren penalty goal faces having their Bulldogs membership torn up. The incident occurred as Soward missed a chance to level the scores in a dramatic finish to the St George Illawarra-Canterbury clash at ANZ Stadium on Friday night. Canterbury chief executive Todd Greenberg warned the offender faced serious punishment if caught.
------------------------------------------
Brookie is not alone, as the multi million dollar ANZ Security did not stop this Offender either:exclamation:

Didn't Parra Fans throw coins and projectiles at their own Team a few year's back too :huh:

Media hysteria about a drunk venting after a Sporting Event is nothing new.

Let's move onto the Caxton Street security for Blues Supporters and Players :idea:

HappilyManly said:
http://www.bordermail.com.au/story/1542933/thrower-of-soft-drink-bottle-faces-long-ban-if-caught/
Thrower of soft-drink bottle faces long ban if caught
By Michael Carayannis June 2, 2013, 3 a.m.

The person who threw a near-full bottle of soft drink towards Jamie Soward as he lined up an after-the-siren penalty goal faces having their Bulldogs membership torn up. The incident occurred as Soward missed a chance to level the scores in a dramatic finish to the St George Illawarra-Canterbury clash at ANZ Stadium on Friday night. Canterbury chief executive Todd Greenberg warned the offender faced serious punishment if caught.
------------------------------------------
Brookie is not alone, as the multi million dollar ANZ Security did not stop this Offender either:exclamation:

Didn't Parra Fans throw coins and projectiles at their own Team a few year's back too :huh:

Media hysteria about a drunk venting after a Sporting Event is nothing new.

Let's move onto the Caxton Street security for Blues Supporters and Players :idea:

But there was hard proof on all of those incidents, unlike Friday night's incident. But we have already been found guilty and now have to prove our innocence

The person or persons who spat and abused Ben Barba and accused him of being a wife beater, are no better than the opposition fans who called Brett a rapist ect.

It was an emotional game and a very unjust finish but no player should be subjected to that treatment.

Come on Manly fans we are better than that!!

BOZO said:
They spat on the wrong player . They should have spat on Reynolds

I won't go the spitting, but I can tell you
the verbal I would've given Flipper
would've been top shelf!

wombatgc said:
BOZO said:
They spat on the wrong player . They should have spat on Reynolds

I won't go the spitting, but I can tell you
the verbal I would've given Flipper
would've been top shelf!
The ref deserves a mouth full , so you can give it to him as well .

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6