Donny Singe

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Donny should become a life member of the FC.
We should be able to buy a Donny trainers shirt and have a Donny appreciation day during one game.

manlyfan76 said:
Donny should become a life member of the FC.
We should be able to buy a Donny trainers shirt and have a Donny appreciation day during one game.

As long as the t-shirt doesn't come with a free fitness session with Donny. I reckon he'd take great delight in flogging the **** out of some all knowing mouthy supporters:s:blush:

globaleagle said:
mozgrame said:
Piss off GE. I don't know why I couldn't tag properly. OK???

:p

but but but I was giving you a compliment!

sheesh

:(

the interweblygoogle is a harsh mistress

EDIT:....lol I just realised you didn't tag properly! (even after telling me)

$10 please which I desperately need for my edumacashun

@mozgrame :p

edit edit: It's because you put a comma straight after their usernames!

:angel:

@"globaleagle",

You forgot to mention to mozgrame that if he wants to put a comma after a tag then he has to type the tagged user as such:

@""mozgrame"",

which will then display like:

@"mozgrame",

Budgewoi Eagle said:
mozgrame said:
Stevo said:
Yeah @mozgrame you spastic retard

It's spazoid, you gimpy mong!

Any chance you boys could continue you're love fest by PM? I keep getting alerts 'cause I started the thread. :-/

This is what the off-season deteriorates to B'woi'E. You should know that you spazoid gimpy mong!
.....sorry :D:D:D couldn't help it!

Warriors fail to poach Manly fan favourite

The Warriors have failed in a bid to sign training guru Don Singe from Manly.

A favourite with Manly players and fans, Singe is seen as a key figure in the club’s success in recent seasons.

Aware of Singe’s reputation across the ditch, the Warriors made an approach.

But Singe decided to stay loyal to the Sea Eagles and will remain at the club for at least another season.

http://www.sportal.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/the-lurker---nrl-rumour-file---monday/1ceu6ueau6h5a1chdepg1sil3j

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6