DON'T FORGET YOUR TIPS!! 2022 Tipping Comp open for business

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
It is that time of year again. time to join in for our yearly fundraising tipping competition. Prizes are always as yet to be finalised but likely a heritage or indigenous jersey (don't tell @globaleagle that I his is still wrapped in my cupboard ready for posting. I promise I will do it this week/month)

Whilst we are on that topic does anyone else find it suspicious that a moderator managed to win the competition? No me either

But this year lets see if we can knock him off his perch.

If anyone wants to donate or suggest a prize please get in touch and we can work something out hopefully.

Anyway with all that said the steps to join are not simple. First you need to purchase the entry fee
https://silvertails.net/account/upgrades and click on purchase for the 2022 tipping

Once that has been completed you will be able to then complete the entry by going to Tipping Competition >> 2022 Comp >> Join Pool (On top right), or just go to this link https://silvertails.net/pickem/2022-silvertails-tipping-comp.8/join-pool

That's it.

1 point for correct tip
3 points for tipping a draw

Auto select games if you forget to enter them.

Good Luck

P.S. I also greatly appreciate all the entries that come into the comp, it is these entries that pay for the site and help us run for another year. All the funds from the comp go back into the website for various licenses (forum, addons), Server costs, backup costs and the occasional bottle of red wine to keep me sane (kidding). Without this the site would cease to exist so thank you again for your participation.

P.P.S. Proof of vaccination is not required to participate, nor is vaccination

P.P.P.S No QR codes need to be scanned

P.P.P.S one animal was harmed in the writing of this message (a mosquito, I make no apologies)

wait... I won what now??? Well, I guess all that extra time has been well spent getting autographs on it!

Plus I thought the results may have been under review as there wasn't any 'Pool winners' in the tipping comp section like other years. I was waiting to give my drug test!

Hat: C'mon you lot, you can't let some stupid Canadian who only watches Manly games, doesn't know who is in or out from other teams win again! It's '**' embarrassing - as the coach on Letterkenny would say.

-shutup hat...

Anyway, I've noticed I usually alternate between good and bad years so another mod will need to step up. :)

Seriously, as Dan has said, this is a big chunk of the site's revenue to pay for servers, upgrades, 'n computer things I know nothing about. So ante up, chumps!

(edit) -Just saw Dan's happy to take on prizes, so donate away all you business owners and meme generators!

Last edited:
It is that time of year again. time to join in for our yearly fundraising tipping competition. Prizes are always as yet to be finalised but likely a heritage or indigenous jersey (don't tell @globaleagle that I his is still wrapped in my cupboard ready for posting. I promise I will do it this week/month)

Whilst we are on that topic does anyone else find it suspicious that a moderator managed to win the competition? No me either

But this year lets see if we can knock him off his perch.

If anyone wants to donate or suggest a prize please get in touch and we can work something out hopefully.

Anyway with all that said the steps to join are not simple. First you need to purchase the entry fee
https://silvertails.net/account/upgrades and click on purchase for the 2022 tipping

Once that has been completed you will be able to then complete the entry by going to Tipping Competition >> 2022 Comp >> Join Pool (On top right), or just go to this link https://silvertails.net/pickem/2022-silvertails-tipping-comp.8/join-pool

That's it.

1 point for correct tip
3 points for tipping a draw

Auto select games if you forget to enter them.

Good Luck

P.S. I also greatly appreciate all the entries that come into the comp, it is these entries that pay for the site and help us run for another year. All the funds from the comp go back into the website for various licenses (forum, addons), Server costs, backup costs and the occasional bottle of red wine to keep me sane (kidding). Without this the site would cease to exist so thank you again for your participation.

P.P.S. Proof of vaccination is not required to participate, nor is vaccination

P.P.P.S No QR codes need to be scanned

P.P.P.S one animal was harmed in the writing of this message (a mosquito, I make no apologies)
Manly Brothers in Arms
Lets do it

I am in !

@Dan Please confirm payment went through as I was having Internet issues

Thank you for the opportunity of another Great Manly Silvertails year

Keep up the Great work

Go the Manly Sea eagles and the Greatest club Ever !

1639706337179.png

Keep up the Great work

View attachment 20230
If you have access to join the pool through the second link then the payment has gone through. Will check for you soon

Keep up the Great work

View attachment 20230
yes came through, just got the alert

I suppose I can join :) never going to miss joining this competition

all signed up ready to go, one of my favourite tipping competitions and always good test of ones loyalty, do you dare not tip manly every week.

please if you haven’t already join up, best money spent all year.

legends to all signed up. Little do you know that I have already committed the money to a new server that I am working on a move to

OK I'm in.
Strangely, I am yet to win this prestigious test of footy awareness and nerve.
So I'm due!
Good luck everyone :)

In again , annual donation as I’m again doing a lot of remote travel this year ( well planning to anyway , but let’s see how my next blood test goes ) so I’ll be picking in advance as is usual. Always very hard to do but sometimes you can get lucky.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8