Dragons v Manly Game day thread rd 4

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dragons: 1. Brett Morris 2. Daniel Vidot 3. Kyle Stanley 4. Matt Cooper 5. Jason Nightingale 6. Jamie Soward 7. Ben Hornby 8. Dan Hunt 9. Mitch Rein 10. Michael Weyman 11. Matt Prior 12. Ben Creagh 13. Dean Young
Interchange: 14. Cameron King 15. Jeremy Latimore 16. Trent Merrin 17. Jack De Belin 19. Josh Miller 20. Beau Scott 22. Leeson Ah Mau

With so much strike gone from the backrow its time for Lussick,Kite and King to stand up. In saying that King has really impressed me last couple of weeks. Will also allow Choc to move to the edge again with Trex out. Expecting a massive game from Choc he will enjoy being out a bit wider.

Btw

Auckland Vulcans (NRL Warriors) v Manly Sea Eagles (NRL Sea Eagles)
Mt Smart Stadium, Penrose NZ
Saturday 24 March 2012, kickoff 1:05pm (3:05pm NZ local time)
Referee: Shane Rehm

Vulcans: 1. Glen Fisiiahi 2. Dylan Collier 3. Krisnan Inu 4. Ruben Williams 5. Willie Peace 6. Steve Waetford 7. Pita Godinet 8. Herman Retzlaff 9. Darin Kingi 10. Suaia Matagi 11. Agnatius Paasi 12. Sam Lousi 13. Tavita Latu
Interchange: 14. Ivarn Penehe 15. Arden McCarthy 16. Manu Mau 17. Daniel Palavi 18. Willie Stowers 19. Henry Chan-Ting 20. Murray Iti

Sea Eagles: 1. Ben Falcone 2. Faleula Finau 3. Domenic Nasso 4. Rhys Wollaghan 5. Ben Shorter 6. Liam Foran (c) 7. Gary Riccardi 8. George Rose 9. Liam Higgins 10. James Cunningham 11. Kyle Lodge 12. Tim Wynn 13. Sebastian Volous
Interchange: 14. Jamie Anderson 15. Joseph Hawkins 16. P J Asiata 17. Junior Palau  18. Trent Riley

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Btw

Vulcans: 1. Glen Fisiiahi 2. Dylan Collier 3. Krisnan Inu 4. Ruben Williams 5. Willie Peace 6. Steve Waetford 7. Pita Godinet 8. Herman Retzlaff 9. Darin Kingi 10. Suaia Matagi 11. Agnatius Paasi 12. Sam Lousi 13. Tavita Latu
Interchange: 14. Ivarn Penehe 15. Arden McCarthy 16. Manu Mau 17. Daniel Palavi 18. Willie Stowers 19. Henry Chan-Ting 20. Murray Iti

Sea Eagles: 1. Ben Falcone 2. Faleula Finau 3. Domenic Nasso 4. Rhys Wollaghan 5. Ben Shorter 6. Liam Foran (c) 7. Gary Riccardi 8. George Rose 9. Liam Higgins 10. James Cunningham 11. Kyle Lodge 12. Tim Wynn 13. Sebastian Volous
Interchange: 14. Jamie Anderson 15. Joseph Hawkins 16. P J Asiata 17. Junior Palau  18. Trent Riley

This will be a good game. I wish we could watch some NSW cup on tv

dowdz said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Btw

This will be a good game. I wish we could watch some NSW cup on tv

You could occasionally on FS2

How is it fair that Saints play Friday night and we played Monday night. That's 3 extra days to recover, basically gives us no chance. The NRL are a joke!!

I expect to see the boy's really pumped up for this game on Saturday. The Sharks caught them off guard but they'll be switched on now.

More than anyone else I'd love to see Darcy have a huge game.

I'm tipping this as a danger game. FMD - it is a joke.

St Choke line-up not as strong either. I really wish Gift was back. I'm praying for a win - just tell your red V mates all about '96 if they won't shut up.

< Post Deleted >

@[The Eagle],

It would appear that you need a reminder that under Silvertails Terms and Conditions and Forum Terms of Service located at:

http://www.silvertails.net/articles/site-information/5144-terms-of-use

and

http://www.silvertails.net/articles/site-information/5605-forum-terms-of-service

"The use of inappropriate or offensive language is not permitted on the silvertails.net Forum. Inappropriate or offensive language includes, but is not limited to, any language or content that is sexually oriented, sexually suggestive, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, or contains racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind."

and

"You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or Australian Federal law."

Please abide by these rules or your posts will either be edited or deleted or other action may end up being taken.

Thank-you.

And this is an appropriate topic for discussion how? Some posters seem to be treated differently. Smutty!!
And a guy who comes on and says Matai is leaving gets torn apart and asked to leave!!!

Back to the footie girls. I like the speed off the bench. My guess is that Toovs likes agility with his bench, so no to George. The Goons haven't played so well lately and they would have been beaten by the Flake, so I'm not concerned about being 'rolled'. Put Morris on his arse and he cries off injured. My guess is that they won't get away with the grubby tactics under Hayne, so all good. Us by 10.

If parra followed my grand plan and managed to win last night by 1 or 2 points I wouldn't be all too concerned about tonight's result.
Thought a potential loss wouldn't be too harmful, then we'd romp parra. Now I believe there's more pressure on this one. Hope the boys can pull off an upset win.
No luck at all last week. Let's hope they can create some this week.
Play hard, play fair, show the spirit of the Sea Eagle and win please Manly.

I hope we win this after a few cocky Goon supporters i work with were wishing me luck and saying we would need it. I hope we give them a hiding.

globaleagle said:
anyone think we can win?

Sure we can, We have the two best halves in the comp, the best fullback, the best centre, a terrific hooker. I think Buhrer is going to demand a bigger pay packet after this game. I also hope Lussick can live up to his expectations today.

torana355 said:
globaleagle said:
anyone think we can win?

Sure we can, We have the two best halves in the comp, the best fullback, the best centre, a terrific hooker. I think Buhrer is going to demand a bigger pay packet after this game. I also hope Lussick can live up to his expectations today.

Thanks, that's what I wanted to hear!!

:D

Hopefully this is the kiss of "LIFE" for us (I am often wrong), because I think Manly's defensive strength isn't up to par, and The Dragons will run through us tonight.

Dragons by 16 I reckon.

My heart says yes,my wallet says no but ours is not a side to write off even with the big names out.That really solid game against the broncos in round 26 last year comes to mind.If we do go down it will probably be because we lack punch and depth in the forwards.Mauro,Robinson and co go well on the back of our normally superb back row but with 3 out of 4 of them gone it will be difficult if the have to provide all the drive themseves as the are basically honest toilers.Having said that I am really looking forward to seeing Buhrer getting close to 80 minutes.Dragons will have to play like they did last week to beat us.If they dish up the bulldogs rubbish we will get them.Dragons at full strength and at home is a huge advantage.Dragons by 8.If we get Parra next week that will be 3 from 5 all away and with a lot of stars out.IMO that would be a great start to our title defence.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8