[Resurrected] Eagle tempted to fly nest

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If true, 1 of the softest most ridiculous reasons I have heard for leaving a club

As the article says, a 7 game player FFS !!! His competition, Rose, who had worked hard to get back from a career threatening injury and given 6 years to the club, or Mauro, who has been around a while and had played consistently well all year, and stepped up in the grand final

Earnie the Eagle said:
Oh great! Thanks Zorba we really needed to hear that.

How hard would it have been for you not to include this in your article at this particular time?

Manly fans have put up with nothing but disaster after disaster since the GF and we wanted to hear was some good news but no the negativity still keeps coming.

FFS someone should grab hold of you, throw a cow skin over you, put you in the paddock and have a bull f##k some sense in to you.

You should have known how the fans feel. Well I am sick and tired of been treated as just a dollar sign or a bum on a seat, I have been a loyal supporter for over 50 years and WE DESERVE BETTER!!!!

We should have been kept up to date via this site of everything that has gone on since the GF but no we were just mushrooms, kept in the dark and fed on bull****.

This will probably get me kicked of here, but some one had to say it.

Love your passion Ernie.

niccipops said:
Earnie the Eagle said:

How hard would it have been for you not to include this in your article at this particular time?

Manly fans have put up with nothing but disaster after disaster since the GF and we wanted to hear was some good news but no the negativity still keeps coming.

FFS someone should grab hold of you, throw a cow skin over you, put you in the paddock and have a bull f##k some sense in to you.

You should have known how the fans feel. Well I am sick and tired of been treated as just a dollar sign or a bum on a seat, I have been a loyal supporter for over 50 years and WE DESERVE BETTER!!!!

We should have been kept up to date via this site of everything that has gone on since the GF but no we were just mushrooms, kept in the dark and fed on bull****.

Love your passion Ernie.

Thanks but I will probably be in more trouble than a pregnant nun with the Mods.

Gorgeous George said:
FFS the article is hardly news. Some you guys need to harden up.

Pfffftttt....

agree Kiwi, as mentioned, if he wouldn't have been a goose in the fight he would have played a gf. Local and needs to stay.

Darren said:
agree Kiwi, as mentioned, if he wouldn't have been a goose in the fight he would have played a gf. Local and needs to stay.

Yep don't want him going anywhere

I have no doubt he will be a better and more dynamic player than Mauro, but Mauro deserved that Grand Final spot and his performance in the game showed it

vic is very underrated inmy opinion never will do anything flash but does pretty well in the graft and was very good for us allyear.as darren says certainly not as dynamic as darcy but thoroughly deserved his grand final spot.

Good reason to stay because Des didn't play him in the grand final.
I was hoping Des would choose Darcy straight off the display shown against Melbourne, but he didn't. It was a wrong decision and we were lucky a GF player that was chosen didn't get sent off.

C'mon Darcy. Your old man wears maroon & white. You don't want to be tainted by other nasty colours! I've even got your mug shot magnet on my fridge! Don't make me pull it down :D

-----

Vic Mauro was brilliant in the GF and more than justified his selection. I would rather Lussick than Rose however.

He should give that ring back to Des. He should never have accepted it, it's not like it was a Steve Price scenario.

:-/
Matabele said:
Vic Mauro was brilliant in the GF and more than justified his selection. I would rather Lussick than Rose however.

My sentiments, exactly.
I do like Georgie but he wasn't in the best form leading to the GF. That's why I would have replaced him with Darcy. I've actually did a team list with this exact selection before the GF on this forum, but doggie-des didn't pay attention (take note of this misdeed, Darcy!) :-/
Furthermore, Georgie's naughty action could have cost us the game.

---

Ramrod said:
Matabele said:

My sentiments, exactly.
I do like Georgie but he wasn't in the best form leading to the GF. That's why I would have replaced him with Darcy. I've actually did a team list with this exact selection before the GF on this forum, but doggie-des didn't pay attention (take note of this misdeed, Darcy!) :-/

---

Fancy Des not picking your team-unbelievable!

quinny said:
Ramrod said:
Matabele said:

My sentiments, exactly.

---

Fancy Des not picking your team-unbelievable!

I was only trying to be funny. :p
I know now I've failed. Humour was too dry?
Anyway, even if I was assistant coach, do you think dictator des would have listened?

---

Earnie the Eagle said:
niccipops said:
Earnie the Eagle said:

Love your passion Ernie.

Thanks but I will probably be in more trouble than a pregnant nun with the Mods.

Nah, you should be right Earnie. You made me laugh with the cow skin comment and I've been saying the mushroom thing for a few weeks now
mushrooms.jpg

Ramrod said:
I've actually did a team list with this exact selection before the GF on this forum,

---
That's interesting, seeing as you only joined the forum in November 2011. :D

Jethro said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
niccipops said:
Earnie the Eagle said:

Love your passion Ernie.

Nah, you should be right Earnie. You made me laugh with the cow skin comment and I've been saying the mushroom thing for a few weeks now
mushrooms.jpg

Yes thats one I picked up in the army, I am right now but lookout you trolling bulldogs your next on my radar !

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Ramrod said:
I've actually did a team list with this exact selection before the GF on this forum,

---

Giddie Up SER8 you got him there.

The kid is to be kept at all costs. For one all our front row stocks are getting on in age, and Lussick is the man to take over starting from next year.

We really need his aggression as our other front rowers are lacking. I'm sure Tooves will do whatever it takes to keep him as weve already lost JWH and Tasi in recent years.

Lussick is the enforcer in the pack that were desperately crying out for.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Ramrod said:

---

Seriously. I kid you not.
Might have done it with a different nick or something, being a newbie then. :s
I'd never really want to be a regular poster until the poo hit the "fans" (pardon the pun) after the GF.
Otherwise, I might be losing my mind if I dreamt that up. :(
Good night, fellow Manly fans.

---

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4