Eagles game in Prague? (or help with viewing on an ipad?)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Find a pub with premier sports, sky channel 433. Irish pubs will have it. Particular that massive one on the main drag at the top of the street on your left looking down.

I just got back from 2 weeks in Sydney and drove past blue tongue 48 hours ago, now back in Oslo and didn't see one live game, spewing!!

Try bet365 too, official stream sanctioned by the Nrl. Maybe not iPad friendly. Need a 5£ deposit though.

Find a pub with premier sports, sky channel 433. Irish pubs will have it. Particular that massive one on the main drag at the top of the street on your left looking down.

I just got back from 2 weeks in Sydney and drove past blue tongue 48 hours ago, now back in Oslo and didn't see one live game, spewing!!

Try bet365 too, official stream sanctioned by the Nrl. Maybe not iPad friendly. Need a 5£ deposit though.

Thanks all,
I looked at the radio option and 2gb are playing it, abc grandstand was another option but the pub mentioned above seems to be the go.
Mark, happy to help you with any future travel needs? LOL
Thanks for the help with the local dialect B4ever and the info re the Sky channel was much appreciated.
Hoping for a good win for the boys

GO MANLY!!,

Thanks all,
I looked at the radio option and 2gb are playing it, abc grandstand was another option but the pub mentioned above seems to be the go.
Mark, happy to help you with any future travel needs? LOL
Thanks for the help with the local dialect B4ever and the info re the Sky channel was much appreciated.
Hoping for a good win for the boys

GO MANLY!!,

I was in Coles at Markettown (Newcastle) a couple of hours ago and there was an announcement about some specials in the deli and seafood sections. Then the announcer said, "and the other big special is the mighty Manly Sea Eagles tonight". I had to applaud enthusiastically as other shoppers looked on in bemusement. (sorry not quite on topic) :)

I was in Coles at Markettown (Newcastle) a couple of hours ago and there was an announcement about some specials in the deli and seafood sections. Then the announcer said, "and the other big special is the mighty Manly Sea Eagles tonight". I had to applaud enthusiastically as other shoppers looked on in bemusement. (sorry not quite on topic) :)

I'm in Queensland so there's probably better coverage in Prague? Hold on, where is Prague? That's in Queensland.

I'm in Queensland so there's probably better coverage in Prague? Hold on, where is Prague? That's in Queensland.

Well finally I am back on the real world, after a month of occasional Internet, no TV, no radio I am back where I can see my team play live...... Hang on I live in QLD, sorry I take that all back Brisbane isn't much different to Cape York when it comes to footy!!!

Well finally I am back on the real world, after a month of occasional Internet, no TV, no radio I am back where I can see my team play live...... Hang on I live in QLD, sorry I take that all back Brisbane isn't much different to Cape York when it comes to footy!!!

Mark from Brisbane said:

I'm with you there Mark. Titans and storm up her tonight. The coninuous call has online coverage of this game.

Mark from Brisbane said:

I'm with you there Mark. Titans and storm up her tonight. The coninuous call has online coverage of this game.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Bloody Vidmar, i get Cape York he gets Prague!!!

I'm heading to Seoul next week for a visit that will coincide with their last three premiership games. I was there earlier this year and Manly won both those games (Rounds 1 & 2). In June it was Bali and they flogged the Roosters.

So here's hoping I can keep my perfect record up!

Mark from Brisbane said:
Bloody Vidmar, i get Cape York he gets Prague!!!

I'm heading to Seoul next week for a visit that will coincide with their last three premiership games. I was there earlier this year and Manly won both those games (Rounds 1 & 2). In June it was Bali and they flogged the Roosters.

So here's hoping I can keep my perfect record up!

Vid,

Are you watching the game? Despite what some of the guys are saying I believe given the refereeing we playing OK. The wingers need to lift their games and timing but otherwise on goal line defence has been strong.
See you when you get back mate. Have a Prague beer for me.

Mission accomplished and game watched over a couple of pints of Guiness.
We were joined by a pommie stag party who were themed "cowboys and indians" but their mate with the turban on seemed a little "vague"
Good venue "Rocky O'Reilly's" - we usually stay away from themed pubs on international jaunts but ofcourse great to see the boys get the result.
Then off to look at amazing castles, pretty girls and large glasses of pils.....top trip!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8