Edrick Lee

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Get them both and stick them either side. Tall targets. No point having a big guy one side and Tafua the other because everything goes Tafua's way when defending if that happens. But I doubt Jorge is getting resigned anyway.

Get them both and stick them either side. Tall targets. No point having a big guy one side and Tafua the other because everything goes Tafua's way when defending if that happens. But I doubt Jorge is getting resigned anyway.
Jorge will be getting re signed silly if we let him go

He was 18th man for Queensland last year how is he not first grade standard? We are talking about Edrick aren't we? Not Brenko

DCE and Myles played Origin for QLD over the past couple of seasons too.

Brenko much better than Cedric

Not excited at all about any Lee's thank you very much....!

So recruitment rumours go from Klemmer, Tamou, Sims, Green etc, etc, now Lee. Notice anything here.........?? Maybe we will be rumoured to be offering 'The Hass' a 15 year contract and even he politely refuses. Declaring his Dalai love and enjoyment of playing for Wentyville....!

We are scraping the bottom of the barrel and honestly I don't have a lot of confidence in our recruitment team at present.

Do you know when Jorge is off contract? I always thought he was part of the long term plans for Manly.

LEE TO FLEX SEA LEGS?

Manly has emerged as favourites to sign Canberra flyer Brenko Lee.

Lee, the cousin of fellow Raider Edrick Lee, is off-contract at the end of the year. Several Sydney clubs have expressed interest, but the northern beaches appear his most likely destination for 2017.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...scrap-heap-20160618-gpm98g.html#ixzz4BvjQq3JQ
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook
Any chance of bronko djura.

LEE TO FLEX SEA LEGS?

Manly has emerged as favourites to sign Canberra flyer Brenko Lee.

Lee, the cousin of fellow Raider Edrick Lee, is off-contract at the end of the year. Several Sydney clubs have expressed interest, but the northern beaches appear his most likely destination for 2017.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...scrap-heap-20160618-gpm98g.html#ixzz4BvjQq3JQ
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook
Another northern eagles standard purchase. But remember last year we were speculated all over the media for signing this or that. We'd be better off with Sara than this bloke. I just want them to sort the 5/8 spot as a priority.

I'm happy enough for this, you don't win comps by paying big money for big name wingers

Lee is young and has some potenrial, better prospect than Williame and Wright

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4