Eels Done For Massive Salary Cap Breach

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am seriously having my "faith" in atheism tested- there must be divine intervention at play- how else can you explain Pawamatta, the "gift that keeps on giving..."

Where is that chief f$$kwit and all his trolling mates now.

All of us said this all along. Why would foran want to go to parra. He must have no clue whatsoever.

LOL - isn't Karma a bitch. Who would have thought their season would have been reduced to this after their glittering round one performance.

Huh - if Foran does exercise his get-out, offer to take him on at 500K a year. That would be about right given the reduced ability that has now been exposed since about August last year. Choc? - offer him 10% off brookie meat pies.

And to think, the one year out of the four they have not been wooden spooners or wooden spoon bound (this year) it was because of a salary cap breach. Hand me a tissue!. I'm crying as I write this it's so funny.

Dan - we need a LOL @ Parra mega thread!

Last edited:
Foz would probably go to the new endless spenders - the Warriors. Although unknown factor is whether or not that is "best for the family"

And yet they will probably still receive further upgrades to their all-seater stadium.
Yes and the NRL will takeover the club, place directors on their board, and recruit Sam Burgess from the UK to play in the blue and gold.

The State Gov is the one who wants a bigger Stadium to house the soccer.Parra will just share it.

I still believe that its an NRL issue as it is they who register every contract, including those that are the result of a transfer like Garbutt.
How they don't have a clerk on 700k with Excel skills, is astonishing :mad:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4