Eels' Dylan Brown charged with sexual touching in pub

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mans biggest challenge on and off the field feathered friends is one self
Man must over come distractions , temptations , and have the discipline to rise above all challenges that may bring him down

Jerry Bridges Quote: “The purpose of God’s discipline is not to punish ...

No - common decency and respect for others is all that is required.

Easiest thing in the world, even if you think you are a superstar footballer.

No - common decency and respect for others is all that is required.

Easiest thing in the world, even if you think you are a superstar footballer.
Without self discipline we are out of control in all aspects
Self Discipline is the dynasty of our Greatness feathered friend

Massive news really.

Probably ends Eels hopes if has to stand down.
Nothing Massive about every day life feathered friend

All of us are walking on the tightrope of the demons that are challenging us
One slip and we fall from grace

Wow, if true the Arthur family will be having a difficult weekend.

Interesting that there are 5 charges, if each charge carries a max term of say 3 years. Does 5 x 3 years make it fall under stand down rule?
You could speculate that with Jakob moving to Manly, Brown thought he was even more invincible with no one gunning for his spot but I think that clearly gives to much credit to Dyl.

Doesn't he also have prior form for dodgy stuff?

two words....

remember Snake.

End of the day innocent till proven guilty.

He should be stood down thou on precedent. Personally the stand-down rule stinks but given those that have been burnt by said rule previously it would be unfair not to continue the status quo.

Mans biggest challenge on and off the field feathered friends is one self
Man must over come distractions , temptations , and have the discipline to rise above all challenges that may bring him down

Jerry Bridges Quote: “The purpose of God’s discipline is not to punish ...
Yes, there have been many times when my resolve to temptation has been put to a test, and often come off second best.

You could speculate that with Jakob moving to Manly, Brown thought he was even more invincible with no one gunning for his spot but I think that clearly gives to much credit to Dyl.

Really don't think Brown had anything to worry about from Jake Arthur

Yes, a nice little sex tape he made in 2019. It was with the lovely Kira (if I’m not mistaken).
The particular nature of the tape I wont go there.(although Dyl did).

Guilty or innocent, you have to wonder why they put themselves in a situation where this sort of thing can happen. Surely in this day and age they are advised on what situations they shouldn't be in. So why would he be there (presumably alone)...

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2