ELGEY

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Mavin

Bencher
Wasn't he meant 2 come down and check out our facilities in the last two weeks?

Has he actually been down and we kept it quiet or has he flicked us?

brad

First Grader
He tripped at brookie when they were showing him around then they took him into the sheds and a door fell off the hinges and knocked him out , so I think he is done and dusted.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Wakehurst Parkway is back open so maybe today. I'm sure he'll be impressed by the new bridges over the lagoon.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
I wonder if elgey will be like orford and we just dont announce his signing. ;)
Part of me thinks Joe Kelly is keeping his cards close to his chest because he doesn't want news getting out in advance of the round 13 deadline and allowing the players current club to counter. There is a lot of radio silence on a few key players (Maloney, Myles, Bird, etc) that gives me a little hope.

I'm actually really hoping that is the case because the alternative is that we are going to sign nobody and I'd rather not think about that...

Ella Kasmar

Reserve Grader
I really want Elgey. I know he hasn't had a lot of experience yet but he's showing good signs of a player that can be turned into something great, and hopefully Joey can turn him into an even better player if he was to come to Manly.

There were a lot of talented players in the National Youth Competition including the likes of Jack Bird, Tom Trbojevic and Valentine Holmes so for Elgey to get the Holden Cup player of the year says a lot in itself.

the mauler

Bencher
I really want Elgey. I know he hasn't had a lot of experience yet but he's showing good signs of a player that can be turned into something great, and hopefully Joey can turn him into an even better player if he was to come to Manly.

There were a lot of talented players in the National Youth Competition including the likes of Jack Bird, Tom Trbojevic and Valentine Holmes so for Elgey to get the Holden Cup player of the year says a lot in itself.
Agree 100%.

Andrew..

Bencher
Tipping Member
I wish Blake Austin from Canberra was available, I think he'd be a great budget priced 5/8 and could really develop...It's always a gamble but if we could pick him and Elgey up for around 500-600 we'd potentially have toughness and skill, like we have now....and still have plenty in the kitty.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14