Enjoy the new site

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is anyone else having trouble uploading a file.I'm trying to use an existing photo as my avatar.

Hi Dan,

I have tried to change my avatar but for some reason it keeps my old one.

I made a 96x96px image (25kb) and its says it uploads successfully, but keeps displaying the old one. If I try deleting first, it says it successfully uploads, but displays my old one.

Not a big issue, and no rush :)

avatars are now fixed you can upload new ones

Attachments

• 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 2
As you can all see i'm computer illiterate.So how do i attach my file photo
as my avatar.

Go to the little icon on the top right of the page >> Personal Details

That screen tells you what to do (Click on your avatar and upload a new one)

Not yet I am toying with connecting up forumrunner app. I just have to see what it means for ad revenue or if I can package it with premium membership

The new site is amazing Dan!!! I just have to get used to how it works, im assuming all our previous subscribed threads have been reset? Edit: Nevermind ive figured it out :)

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
The new site is amazing Dan!!! I just have to get used to how it works, im assuming all our previous subscribed threads have been reset? Edit: Nevermind ive figured it out :)

Unfortunately yeah, transferring those over would have been a nightmare. It took me about 3 or 4 weeks just to perfect the content transfer. Hopefully I captured the most important parts.

I am still getting used to the new site but I think once we are we will all be happy,its fast, and has amazing functionality. It should really make the experience great, but it will also take some getting used to. Change sucks I know this, and am suffering my own teething pains but hey it will be worth it.

I just need to program the tipping comp and stpoty too

Unfortunately yeah, transferring those over would have been a nightmare. It took me about 3 or 4 weeks just to perfect the content transfer. Hopefully I captured the most important parts.

I am still getting used to the new site but I think once we are we will all be happy,its fast, and has amazing functionality. It should really make the experience great, but it will also take some getting used to. Change sucks I know this, and am suffering my own teething pains but hey it will be worth it.

I just need to program the tipping comp and stpoty too

Its all good they all transferred over automatically anyway. They are just hidden until you click show all watched threads. Change is good, especially when its to an amazing forum like this, very modern and lots of functionality. Once again great job mate!!!

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4