Ennis The Menace

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Guzzler said:
Napper said:
Guzzler said:
Ennis annoying, niggler, pain in the but yes grub not even close.

Bloody nice bloke off field to.

Noone cares what he is like off the field. He is a grub on it and doesn't have the skills to back up his mouth.

Ok so lets see no spear tackles, eye couges, shoulders to the head, spitting, biting, flying kicks, knee lifts, non wife beater, no off field trouble at all but he's a bit of a wordsmith so that makes a grub.

Damn those nasty words.

Napper said:
Guzzler said:
Ennis annoying, niggler, pain in the but yes grub not even close.

Bloody nice bloke off field to.

Noone cares what he is like off the field. He is a grub on it and doesn't have the skills to back up his mouth.

Ok so lets see no spear tackles, eye couges, shoulders to the head, spitting, biting, flying kicks, knee lifts, non wife beater, no off field trouble at all but he's a bit of a wordsmith so that makes a grub.

Damn those nasty words.

Well there are 4 players on the dogs books who have accomplished a few of those acts so I guess its just a team of grubs.

I understand the hate for him but I think he makes the game more entertaining to watch. Ennis is a passionate player. It adds something when we win against players like him. Although, it did annoy me a little bit more when he scored on Friday night.

If I was one of the Manly players he sledges I'd just say to him that he aint never won a Grand Final and neither an origin.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8