Ennis The Menace

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Guzzler said:
Ok so lets see no spear tackles, eye couges, shoulders to the head, spitting, biting, flying kicks, knee lifts, non wife beater, no off field trouble at all but he's a bit of a wordsmith so that makes a grub.

Damn those nasty words.
Guzzler don't get technical with us. Everyone knows most teams have a player that the opposition must dislike. This is compulsory. Although if you don't want it to be Ennis, I suppose at least you have many other fine candidates for the role at the Bulldogs. :D

watmough did NOT deserve man of the match last night !!!!
because he didnt knock out that grub.. LOL

ennis starts the fights then runs for cover ( just like in the GF last year , which canninbal got involved !!! )

applaud Manly last night great effort great game , and even when gould said scumdogs won the 2nd half ( big deal ) Manly were never troubled and were in 3rd gear ...

LOVE IT ...

BE MANLY !!! NEVER A DOG

I noticed his little boy friend Reynolds went quiet last night. Second year syndrome.

Only dogs player who could hold their head hi is Morris.

RL Gronk said:
I noticed his little boy friend Reynolds went quiet last night. Second year syndrome.

i hate the dogs , but Tolman doesnt stop attack & defense , hopefully he goes to Parra

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Guzzler said:
Ok so lets see no spear tackles, eye couges, shoulders to the head, spitting, biting, flying kicks, knee lifts, non wife beater, no off field trouble at all but he's a bit of a wordsmith so that makes a grub.

Damn those nasty words.
Guzzler don't get technical with us. Everyone knows most teams have a player that the opposition must dislike. This is compulsory. Although if you don't want it to be Ennis, I suppose at least you have many other fine candidates for the role at the Bulldogs. :D
guzzler , theres nothing wrong being loyal to your team/players ... but many supporters from all different clubs hate ennis & think his a grub !! action speak louder than words and thats what we see when his on the field...

ps- he is a big reason why NSW couldnt beat QLD - he just pissed them off so much that he gave them more drive - face it the guys a tosser !!!

panash said:
RL Gronk said:

i hate the dogs , but Tolman doesnt stop attack & defense , hopefully he goes to Parra

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Guzzler said:

Damn those nasty words.
guzzler , theres nothing wrong being loyal to your team/players ... but many supporters from all different clubs hate ennis & think his a grub !! action speak louder than words and thats what we see when his on the field...

ps- he is a big reason why NSW couldnt beat QLD - he just pissed them off so much that he gave them more drive - face it the guys a tosser !!!

The other 15 sets of supporters all call Matai a grub as well

Can't stand Ennis but hate Reynolds more. Inclined to agree with Guzzler a touch, Ennis is a niggler and sledger, not the full on grub like Slater, Smith, Blair etc

Anyone notice how many times Reynolds was the third man in last night?

It is very obvious to see that Josh Reynolds tries to make up for his lack of creativity and general kicking skills by being a "hard man". He definitely does not deserve to be considered for SoO.

Anyone have any info on some of the ****e Ennis actually says on the field? It must be some pretty derogatory stuff. As has been mentioned Hindmarsh ran 15mtrs last year to try to lay one on him & I've never seen hindmarsh get cranky at anyone. He obviously said something to Foz last night too. Foz reacted immediately.

Clint said:
Anyone have any info on some of the ****e Ennis actually says on the field? It must be some pretty derogatory stuff. As has been mentioned Hindmarsh ran 15mtrs last year to try to lay one on him & I've never seen hindmarsh get cranky at anyone. He obviously said something to Foz last night too. Foz reacted immediately.

P Ennis: " Hey Hindy i fu**ed your Dad bareback and i loved it."

Meh, they're just words. If no one listened, he'd be (more) irrelevant.

Granted, one day when I saw the dogs score a try he ran past the opposition player screaming 'woohoo' in his ear. But for that that'd be more about the noise in the ear (ow) than what it was all about.

Or forget all that and someone give him a 'roberts on jack' moment.

Clint said:

Yeah Clint like I said before he really knows what to say to piss people off. I'd like to know what he says.

And I reckon there could be a bigger grub Justin Hodges, when he done that throat slitting gesture a few years back in SOO.
He'd have to be up there as the biggest knob.

Guzzler said:
Napper said:
Guzzler said:
Ennis annoying, niggler, pain in the but yes grub not even close.

Bloody nice bloke off field to.

Noone cares what he is like off the field. He is a grub on it and doesn't have the skills to back up his mouth.

Damn those nasty words.

Napper said:
Guzzler said:
Ennis annoying, niggler, pain in the but yes grub not even close.

Bloody nice bloke off field to.

Noone cares what he is like off the field. He is a grub on it and doesn't have the skills to back up his mouth.

Damn those nasty words.

And the wife beater is? No need to answer.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2