Enough of the Feel Good Stories

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not sold at all TC, I mean making the GF thrusts you into the spotlight anyways, theres no hiding from it.
From there its half empty/half full.
When the spotlight is on the Seaeagles, the players have looked relaxed & ready to me, if this was not the case I could get your angle...a bit
Fact is Coca Cola & McDonalds spend billions getting publicity & hype, the Manly Seaeagles are a brand & making the GF you dont want to recieve the recognition the players have worked so hard to earn??
Hope you enjoy the game & can raise a smile pre kickoff, will have a laugh & a few JD's for you.....regardless of the outcome I feel good...RIGHT NOW!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
Yes much as Hasler did in 08 & 11

But this is the new era , and that does not mean its a bad thing.

Exactly Mark!!

I can't get enough of the positive stories at the moment!!! I love going to all the news sites to read about our Champions!!! It makes it even better when there is a lot to read!!!

There will be nothing for a long time after the GF, win or lose!!!

GO MANLY!!!

MK Eagle said:
Not sold at all TC, I mean making the GF thrusts you into the spotlight anyways, theres no hiding from it.
When the spotlight is on the Seaeagles, the players have looked relaxed & ready to me, if this was not the case I could get your angle...a bit
Fact is Coca Cola & McDonalds spend billions getting publicity & hype, the Manly Seaeagles are a brand & making the GF you dont want to recieve the recognition the players have worked so hard to earn??
Hope you enjoy the game & can raise a smile pre kickoff, will have a laugh & a few JD's for you.....regardless of the outcome I feel good...RIGHT NOW!!

Not sold on what, my only gripe is the players being more open with their thoughts during the lead up to the GF not about increasing the exposure of the Manly brand through increased media attention.

No-one in PR is forcing the players to tell the media that certain players took a pay cut to offer the media "Manly air time". At the same time i totally understand you want to make the players available to the media to increase exposure, increase merchandise/membership sales and promote the brand.

What people earn or the financial sacrifices one has made to stay with a club is best kept to yourself and within the team environment(in relation to pay cuts).

Max having a swing at Dessie was pointless in the point scoring department considering Dessie was a major factor in building up this squad and can still take some credit for Manly making another GF.

Each to their own i guess....

Technical Coach said:
MK Eagle said:

Not sold on what, my only gripe is the players being more open with their thoughts during the lead up to the GF not about increasing the exposure of the Manly brand through increased media attention.

No-one in PR is forcing the players to tell the media that certain players took a pay cut to offer the media "Manly air time". At the same time i totally understand you want to make the players available to the media to increase exposure, increase merchandise/membership sales and promote the brand.

What people earn or the financial sacrifices one has made to stay with a club is best kept to yourself and within the team environment(in relation to pay cuts).

Max having a swing at Dessie was pointless in the point scoring department considering Dessie was a major factor in building up this squad and can still take some credit for Manly making another GF.

Each to their own i guess....

And Dessie's reply to Max? "I earn't $800,000 this year Max, how did you do?".

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4