Ethan Bullemor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Really happy with the way Des has shaped this roster.

1. Foran - great signing on the cheap
2. Suli - had to let him go at the price
3. Has extended all our key young players
4. Signing Bullemor
5. Seems to have let go those not needed going forward eg Sirro (and im assuming Jetski, Boyle et al

Great roster management and this is how you stay at the top of the tree for years.

Who would he replace if he was here this week?
Trick question, it's obviously no one. Possibly fighting with Keppie for a spot next year but unlikely. Good on him for coming to a winning team but he will be fighting for a bench spot at best.

Trick question, it's obviously no one. Possibly fighting with Keppie for a spot next year but unlikely. Good on him for coming to a winning team but he will be fighting for a bench spot at best.
Can't speak in definitives like that IMO.

At the start of this year Harper was 4th in line at centre.

Up to Bullemor to make a spot his own.

This kid has some real talent. Only 21 - has a heap of maturing to do - but is tough and damn quick for a prop. He could turn out something very very special.

don't forget there is every chance Marty may leave once the year is done for us.

This looks pretty good to me:

8. Paseka
9. Frog
10. Aleo vera
11. Gauc
12.Shoe
13. Jake

14. Lawman/ D walks
15. Keppie
16. Toff
17. Bullimore

18.Burbo