Ethan Bullemor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Must admit I know the name but haven't seen a lot of him to form an opinion. But love these types of signings that have plenty of upside from a young player with speed and suited to the modern dynamic game.

Assumed we would only let Suli go in order to free up space to bring someone else in. Nice work.

Hats off to our recruitment team. So much optimism about the place at the moment.

Maybe Bullemor is in the mould of a B J . Lawrence type forward in terms of speed and maybe has a good work rate also . Nothing wrong with targeting an athletic and promising forward , with Siro , Boyle and Jetski all likely to move on , bit of versatility is pretty handy also

Maybe Bullemor is in the mould of a B J . Lawrence type forward in terms of speed and maybe has a good work rate also . Nothing wrong with targeting an athletic and promising forward , with Siro , Boyle and Jetski all likely to move on , bit of versatility is pretty handy also
Saw a bit of him against the Knights, didn't get a lot of mins, but I guess this usually happens when players are about to leave a club. Probably needs to bulk up a bit, but looks pretty handy though.

I read with interest some comments from Bronco supporters this morning.

"he's a bigger loss than TPJ"
"he'll be another Anthony Watmough for Manly"
"Fastest forward in the game"
"long term Origin player"
There are some questioning his hand at times, but overall 100% are in disbelief that they would let him go.

Last edited:
If we get him it shows why we are not in the market for Sims
It too strikes me as odd that we'd recruit two power forwards when we seem to have enough of them already, including Tenterfield and Davey. But I'll be happy if we get either, or both. I guess it allows The Shoe to move into 5/8 when Foran has had enough.

I liked his first stint v Knights in attack, some good runs and also ran lines to give the halves options. I didn't notice his defence, but I think when he was on the Broncos had the ball most of the time. It was one of those games, and I guess the knights reserve grade team isn't much of a test.

Must admit I know the name but haven't seen a lot of him to form an opinion. But love these types of signings that have plenty of upside from a young player with speed and suited to the modern dynamic game.

Assumed we would only let Suli go in order to free up space to bring someone else in. Nice work.

Hats off to our recruitment team. So much optimism about the place at the moment.
Naturally living where I live it’s non stop QLD sides on the news and they were talking about this young fella as an origin bolter for 2022.

So buggered if I know why they’d let him go.

Oh well our gain their loss.

I think Saddler is a long term keeper as he’s a bit like Spud. He’s still young and just needs to fine tune his aggression in today’s game or he’ll spend a lot of time in front of the judiciary.

I reckon Boyle is gone.

We also have two young Fainu’s coming through in addition to Nase, dependent on the latter’s court case. A prop and second rower and both have heaps of talent.

Des is obviously aiming for speed in the future and given the current game is almost like ‘tip football’, it’s a smart move.

I think Saddler is a long term keeper as he’s a bit like Spud. He’s still young and just needs to fine tune his aggression in today’s game or he’ll spend a lot of time in front of the judiciary.

I reckon Boyle is gone.

We also have two young Fainu’s coming through in addition to Nase, dependent on the latter’s court case. A prop and second rower and both have heaps of talent.

Des is obviously aiming for speed in the future and given the current game is almost like ‘tip football’, it’s a smart move.
And this boy is a very mobile forward , so I reckon you are right.

Gone

Sirro
Suli

Going ( IMO)

Tafua
Funa
Boyle

Dunno

Davey

And obviously others in the 30 but there’s room for quite a few based on the above.

Hopefully he can join the boys soon to be part of the Semi Final experience.
I doubt that will happen as he will have left the bubble , but I’m sure he’s watching closely and salivating at the thought of playing in a dynamic team.

Naturally living where I live it’s non stop QLD sides on the news and they were talking about this young fella as an origin bolter for 2022.

So buggered if I know why they’d let him go.

Oh well our gain their loss.
I think it shows the mess that the broncos are in. If a top 4 team comes sniffing around a bottom 4 team's player, then that ought to signal that he is a player with potential. Crazy stuff from the broncos.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8