'ex' Barrett's Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Don't forget Des was prepared to sign an extension and the club dicked him around before the dogs poached him.

Bit like DCE was prepared to sign for 750k before the club dicked him around only to have to backflip and offer him 25% more to stay.

Notice a theme here. The club itself has a lot to answer for over the years. They don't make it easy.

If in 2011 they had have just extended Des I honestly believe we would have had at least 2 more premierships by 2016.
Totally agree, back to back for sure.

I am no fan of Gus but I believe he publicly warned Barrett when he was not associated with the club to not coach the dogs in the first place. It was always going to be a disaster. If anything Barrett was lucky this all happened under his watch as it would likely have been a much uglier event like it was with us. At the end of day Barrett will be fine with likely another pay out and future job as an assistant most likely back at Penrith. It would not surprise me if Barrett ends up in the media at some point down the track where he can put blue steel into practice. The dogs will take a while to rebuild as I don’t think Barrett did a good job in that area either. ( recruitment) We all know when he coached us he had a legend behind the scenes pulling the strings for him.

1D072ECC-20FE-4588-953D-E8E5044EB797.jpeg

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Hahahaha

Suck on the chode Trenty boy! What’s the excuse this time??????

what a dud!

what a flop!

what a gronk!

What a great day it is to see Barrett sacked!

I feel a bit relieved. I’ve never minded the Dogs but was forced to death ride them when Dessie absconded and then when Trent went there.
Now I only have to worry about Manly winning and Parra losing.
Hopefully this weekend, two birds with one stone.

Trent , can't bat, can't bowl. Gould is just a lying bee sting head gronk. Can't believe Bozo listened to the fukwit back 2016. Thanks for those 3 lost years Gould you fat turd. Glad to see he'll look like sh*t over all this as well.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8