Fainu Bros sign with Tigers.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
You may want to include the following for accuracies sake.

The twelve year olds then go on to dominate at every junior level for Manly. Samuela plays a few solid games in first grade before being dropped for he whom I shall not name. Both brothers are then selected in the NSW U19 team with Samuela named as captain before Manly cut them loose.
Kids playing against kids and standing out doesn't mean they will be NRL stars.. that's fact
Both these boys may end up NRL players and really good ones but i pity the club they play for if Tartak is their manager.. it's that simple
Remember Albert Hopoate the next "big thing" scoring length of the field tries, hitting hard in defence played Origin and Australia Schoolboys.. he was tauted as the "best of the hoppas"
When he wasn't in first grade we tore shreds off Des, he debut..and was average against men.. we even then had supporters blowing up that he was in the team. Haha
He leaves and we blow up.. look at the club letting our star juniors go.. he's been at Canberra 3 years. At least 2.. and he's an average first grader
Where are all the length of the field tries, big hits and match winning moments now???

Last edited:
A week ago I was critical of Manly letting the brothers go……. Until I heard they signed for 500k each a season! For once I think the club made the correct call. We’ve bent over backwards for that family and basically got nothing back but drama. Good on the Manly Hierarchy, stood firm.

Kids playing against kids and standing out doesn't mean they will be NRL stars.. that's fact
Both these boys may end up NRL players and really good ones but i pity the club they play for if Tartak is their manager.. it's that simple
Remember Albert Hopoate the next "big thing" scoring length of the field tries, hitting hard in defence played Origin and Australia Schoolboys.. he was tauted as the "best of the hoppas"
When he wasn't in first grade we tore shreds off Des, he debut..and was average against men.. we even then had supporters blowing up that he was in the team. Haha
He leaves and we blow up.. look at the club letting our star juniors go.. he's been at Canberra 3 years. At least 2.. and he's an average first grader
Where are all the length of the field tries, big hits and match winning moments now???
I never claimed talented kids become talented first graders. That's a straw man argument at best. Your previous post implied that Fulton and Tartak acted in a conspiratorial manner. Picking a couple of talented kids and then pumping up their tyres in a deceptive manner. I was merely pointing out that the kids you referenced are at the very top of the tree in their age group.

So was Josh Schuster, and I'm fairly certain that all three will go on to have lengthy careers.

Funny enough it seems Luai will be the Tigers 5/8 for the next 5 years so not sure what that means for Latu making the move!

Funny enough it seems Luai will be the Tigers 5/8 for the next 5 years so not sure what that means for Latu making the move!
Interesting situation developing at the Tigers.They’ve got Latu,Sullivan and the highly rated 18 year old half back Lachlan Galvin.Benji is a big fan of Galvin apparently.Obviously the two young players,Latu and Galvin,have a few yrs of development still to go,but at some stage,someone will be upset

If Latu continues to develop, he could play alongside Luai. Both can play at 6 or 7. Luai had an outstanding 2022 WC tournament playing as halfback.

Tigers have signed him to play halfback and chief playmaker.

It's actually great news for Latu.

Not sure where you’re getting those odds from
Probably same place he gets some of the music clips :eek:
Psychedelic GIF by Rob Zombie

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14