Fans Day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
clontaago link said:
[quote author=Copa Eagle link=topic=186352.msg313930#msg313930 date=1296530856]
we all know trex will get the gig, i will be extremely suprised if whare or oldfield get first shot ! we all know dez,
1. Hoppa
2. Robbo
3. Trex
4. Lyon
5. Williams
6. Foran
7. DCE
8. King
9. Ballin
10. King
11. Watmough
12. Rodney
13. Stewart

14. Foran
15. Rose
16. Gulavou
17. Cross

sure there is no speed but im almost certain that dez would put this team out rnd 1.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1296530963[/time]

p.s Trex will play on robbos side as he has before, lyon will play on wolfies side cause he tends to drift infield !

Kingy will be busy
[/quote]

His Brother Jo has just signed with us Clon

Fro link said:
[quote author=clontaago link=topic=186352.msg313937#msg313937 date=1296531274]
[quote author=Copa Eagle link=topic=186352.msg313930#msg313930 date=1296530856]
we all know trex will get the gig, i will be extremely suprised if whare or oldfield get first shot ! we all know dez,
1. Hoppa
2. Robbo
3. Trex
4. Lyon
5. Williams
6. Foran
7. DCE
8. King
9. Ballin
10. King
11. Watmough
12. Rodney
13. Stewart

14. Foran
15. Rose
16. Gulavou
17. Cross

sure there is no speed but im almost certain that dez would put this team out rnd 1.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1296530963[/time]

p.s Trex will play on robbos side as he has before, lyon will play on wolfies side cause he tends to drift infield !

Kingy will be busy
[/quote]

His Brother Jo has just signed with us Clon
[/quote]

And his other brother Wan posts on this site.

clontaago link said:
At least Tony has played there in the last 6 years.

To be fair, Rodney did play some spot duty at center while at Penrith.

Given his workrate & motor I think he'd do well for himself there, but it'd be stupid for us to use him there when we have such depth in the position. Leave Rodney in the back row where he has the most impact.

Wolfpack,my concern is defense in the centres without Matai,T Rex sucks at defense and has the turning circle of the QEII

Our back row could be something along the lines of

Watmough
T Rex
Stewart

Cunningham/Bhurer/Joe/Cross
Cunningham for mine,he'd be used in the prop rotation and only there as a spare backrower for injuries

Shane link said:
Wolfpack,my concern is defense in the centres without Matai,T Rex sucks at defense and has the turning circle of the QEII

Our back row could be something along the lines of

Watmough
T Rex
Stewart

Cunningham/Bhurer/Joe/Cross
Cunningham for mine,he'd be used in the prop rotation and only there as a spare backrower for injuries

Seems like it may have promise. I'd be happier with T-Rex on the bench though given his questionable conditioning/motor. Rodney is invaluable in the backrow given the amount of tackling & running he does.

If we keep Rodney in the backrow then the performance of Watmough & especially Gifty should improve as a result (Which IMO, it did last year when Rodney stayed on the field for extended periods). Not to mention that having two terriers like Rodney & Gifty on the field will make life hell for the opposition when they are on the attack.

I'm not entirely sold on T-Rex yet. I'd like to believe that he will do well but I just can't until I see it with my own eyes. I've seen Rodney do well & he's done nothing to warrant being moved IMO. If anything T-Rex should lift his game in spot duty to prove he deserves a regular spot.

Would also much rather see Whare/Oldfield/Mini-Hoppa/Davey get a run in the centers over T-Rex or Rodney.

tookey link said:
[quote author=lsz link=topic=186352.msg313919#msg313919 date=1296527281]
Wow an after school fan day when the club is actively pushing a free under 9 membership....maybe, just maybe give the club a little credit on this one

The start of a new school year? 

Would not a saturday or sunday be better? Afterall they do need their parents (who generally have to work on Monday's) to get them to narrabeen.
[/quote]

And,let's remember,not everyone lives on the peninsular.It would have been REAL easy for me to get the kid off the bus at 355,put her in the car,drive from lithgow to narrabeen,then back.(and that's if they were still there when we got there).Yeh,monday arvo,1st day of school,makes REAL sense!!

Utility Player link said:
Ryan knows his cousin Po intimatley.

Yup, had an intimate poke just the other night :) I'll send through the photo's if you want.

And if The Williams Sisters are on the the same side of the field for us, I'd be very worried about all the leaked tries that will occur (especially in latter parts of the game). Wolfie will have to compensate for T-Rex's speed (and heart), and will do too much, making mistakes, and probably getting injured.

That's the difference when Beaver went there....he STILL had the ability of making those around him play and look better.

T Williams players have to compensate for flawed parts of his game.

Like I say, Williams in centres for 4-5 games - we'll lose 80% of those.

If this is the only campaign then yes it is stupid however if this was geared at gathering local support then it was a smart decision

I didn't say that he won't be playing the 1st game of the season! He said that he was wanting to play BUT if not, would be playing by the 3rd game of the season! Mind you, talking to him didn't have me too confident that he would be ready for the 1st game......
I must say that it looked like Donny Singe had been doing his job with the boys all looking fit and ready to go!

Jatz Crackers link said:
[quote author=tookey link=topic=186352.msg313952#msg313952 date=1296533168]

There is yet another brother. His name is Far.

He has his ups and downs.
[/quote]not bad :)

Jatz Crackers link said:
[quote author=tookey link=topic=186352.msg313952#msg313952 date=1296533168]

There is yet another brother. His name is Far.

He has his ups and downs.
[/quote]

He's too inconsistent Jatz. Constantly in and out.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6